Chapter Forty Two

Arianna P.O.V

I woke up as a gentle breeze blew over me, and I realized where I was. I didn't open my eyes though, I didn't want to get up and leave. Becasue leaving would mean going back to my apartment and back to the studio and facing the world again. I felt so safe and secure wrapped up tighty in that blanket next to Harry. My eyes were shut but I could tell where he was by his heavy breathing. My head was definatley close to his chest. I snuggled in closer. Don't wake up Harry, I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave you. He started to move around and I reluctantly opened my eyes. The sun was brightly shining and I couldn't see at first. It also felt unsually warm for being almost Decemeber. When I finally managed to see, I realized Harry was still asleep. I played with his curls and pushed them away from his face. His eyes opened slowly, and I could tell he was having the same problem with seeing.

"Good Morning." I say quietly. Harry looks around for a second then smiles at me.

"We fell asleep again....is this maybe the....fourth time this has happened?" Harry says. I giggle.

"We really do seem to be making a pattern of it." I say. Harry does that half grin thing at me. Then we both just stared at eachother for a moment. We were probably both thinking about all we said last night, well at least I was. I can't believe I told him that I had always liked him. That was a secret I wouldn't even have told my old best friend Emma in grade school. And we told eachother everything. But I always pretended to like the older cool boys so I wasn't made fun of. I felt bad to say it, but I would have been made fun of if I told the world I liked Harry back then, thats why it was always one of my deep, dark secrets. And the way he cried last night sent a shiver up my spine. It reminded me of that day in 7th grade when the class laughed at him for looking a me. I laughed with the class, but really I always regreted that. I felt bad for years. Maybe the reason I was crying so much was because he had the same expression on his face.

"Whats the matter?" Harry suddenly says, breaking my change of thought. I caught myself frowning and looked away.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I say then smile.

"We should probably clean up and leave before anyone sees us here." Harry says. I sigh, I didnt want to leave. I was so comfortable laying there in the sun by that tree. I could have stayed there forever. Harry must have guessed what I was thinking.

"I don't want to leave either." He says, "It feels so perfect here, like its just us, with no problems and no worries." He sits up and puts his arm around me. I lay my head on his shoulder. I stared at the lake. It looked pretty shimmering in the sun. Yes...the lake. The lake.......oh my god.......the lake! I jolt up adruptly and scare Harry.

"What?" He says startled. I couldn't look at him, I couldn't. I tried to make words but nothing came out, I shook my head. I was obviously frightening Harry.

"Arianna whats the matter whats wrong?" He says. The memories came flooding back and hit me like a huge wave. I felt sick and angrey at myself. It all made sense now, how Harry kept saying "this time I'm not going to mess this up." I was slowly fitting the pieces together, and each piece hurt more and more.....

5 years earlier.....Arianna Pov

The bell rang and I I slamned shut my notebook that was completely blank. How could anyone expect me to write notes when I had broken a nail?

"Hey Ari! You will never believe what just happened!" Emma says running up to me in a skirt that really didnt match her shirt. She was my best friend though so I didnt care.

"What?" I say excited becasue she was.

"Anthony just asked me homecoming!" She says jumping up and down.