Chapter Seventy Five

Arianna's POV

All I could focus on was my outstretched hand, becasue everything else around me became a blur of tears. It was like I was looking through a rainy window, but as hard as I tried, I couldnt wipe the rain away. The black blur that was Zayn's shoulder, sent a knife right through my heart. I was still pressed against him, and I pulled back so quickly I stumbled into the nearby wall. Complete confusion overtook me, and my head pounded trying to understand. Through the foggy veil set on my eyes I watched as Harry stood stone still, so still I started to think he wasnt really there. But suddenly he turned, he turned so fast it sent my head circling around me. The music became nonexistent, all I could hear was a painful ringing in my ears. I felt someone touch my shoulder, but I didnt lift my head, I wouldn't be able to see them anyway. I heard Zayn's voice. It echoed in my head, loudly. "Harry, come back! Harry please!" He said. I turned to see his face, and although everything was still blurry, I couldnt mistake his look of utter shock and sadness. He looked at me then, wavering, like he was thinking about running off.

"I can't leave you here." I heard him say almost to himself. "Arianna, can you hear me?" I heard my name and almost told myself that I had heard him. It was like I was on the verge of insansity. I knew something was wrong with me, but I didnt know what. My mind wouldnt work, it wouldnt form thoughts. But the only thing I knew is that I just kissed Zayn, and Harry's gone.

"Harry!" I suddenly yelled. The words spilling from my mouth like they weren't mine. I didnt recongnize my own voice, then started to doubt I had said anything at all. Zayn grabbed my shoulders then, and I had to will my ears to listen as he talked.

"Arianna," he said in a very low voice. It didnt sound like him, it sounded like he was trying really hard to hold something in, it was coming out in his voice though. I nodded my head. He seemed happy that I had made a sign to him that I was listening.

"What just happened was a mistake, and in no way your fault. Your sick Ari, and we need to get you better. I 'm worried about you, but I'm worried about Harry too. We need to find him, understand?" he says to me. I try to grasp the infromation.

"Go after him...no, I'll go." i say, my senses almost ticking it. Suddenly everything was becoming more clear, and the realization that Harry left, and that I kissed Zayn, pieced together more firmly in my head. My mind was still confused, but everything started to kick in, very slowly.

"No, Arianna, your coming with me. Were getting out of here and getting you home. I'll find Harry." He says. This time he doesnt wait for my delayed brain to take action, he grabs my hand and leads me so fast through the blur of strangers. I suddenly started to cry harder, with everystep the memory of what happened to me here kicked in and I remembered that I had been drugged. But suddenly none of that mattered, at all. All I wanted to do was find Harry. I realized that my mistake of thinking Zayn was Harry, wasn't anything to be taken lightly. Harry saw the forbidden kiss, the things he must be thinking made my heart beat straight out of my chest.

"Zayn, where's Harry, we need to find him!" I sob like a child. Zayn turns around, noticing the grasp he has on my hand is getting more and more strained as I trail behind. Suddenly Im lifted from the ground very fast. I didnt see it coming, and I felt like I was as high as the ceiling when I was on the air for a spilt second. I didnt struggle as Zayn carried me out of the club, and outside.

"Harry?" Harry!" Zayn's voice called again, out into the noisy darkness of the night. He carried me to the car, and opened the door. He put me inside and buckled me in like I was his little girl, then ran around the other side and got in himself.

"He must have taken Niall's car, and I dont see it in the lot at all." Zayn says, almost expectanting no answer from me anymore. But I do answer.

"Find him Zayn...please." i say. It was the only thing I could think of. Zayn looks at me then, and pasues. The ringing in my ears was becoming that sandy sound of complete silence. Zayn reaches up his hand, and wipes the tears and smeared makeup from my face very gentlly. I blinked, suddenly relieived from the blurry veil that was covering me eyes. I took a deep breath in, feeling my chest loosen, not realizing my breaths had been short and panicked. Zayn slightly smiled at me, noticing my suddenly relaxed statcher.