Chapter Sixty Two

Arianna POV

"Anyone in the first scene needs to be on set now!" Mr. Reed calls. I give Harry a wink.

"Wish me luck." I say, walking away from him. He followed me. 

"Harry, remember, you come in after the first shot." I say grinning at him.

"Oh yeah." he says. I stared at him for a second more. He really did look different...like a completely different person....but I liked it. 

"Arianna!" Mr. Reed yells.

"Sorry, here I am!" I say, running onto the set. It was set up to look a bedroom in a boarding house, and I got into the bed. Some people came over and postioned me and smoothed out my hair.

"Ok, now I want you to open your eyes 5 seconds after the mistress calls your name? OK Arianna?" Mr. Reed says to me.

"Alright." i say. I looked up at Harry. He was standing next to the cameras off set. He looked really troubled though. I wondered what was wrong, but my thoughts were interupted when the guy with the clapper slamned it shut in front of me.

"Anddd Action!" Mr. Reed yells. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. The woman playing the Mistress lady opens the door to the room. 

"Lucy! Lucy! Get out of bed! All the other kids are out the door, and your not even dressed."  She says. I count 5 seconds in my head, then slowly open my eyes. I sit up suddenly, recongizing my mistress standing at the foot of my bed.

"Im sorry mam..Ill get ready right away." I say, quickly pulling the covers off me. One of the other cameras on the dolly moved so that it was right in front of me. Dont look at the camrea...dont look at the camera, I told myself. I have a bad habit of always doing that. Now I had to change clothes in this scene, but the cameras usually flim me from the back  or waist down so thats what you see in the movie...but I really have to take off my clothes. it was a bit awkward but I was getting used to it. I quickly pulled off my shirt, so that I was just in my bra, and pulled on a grey sweatshirt. Then I slipped into some jeans. I could see Harry out of the corner of my eye. He was staring at me. Probably not expecting that. I laughed inside. If that surprised him...just wait until all the romantic scenes. I had to keep a worried and tried look on my face though throughout the scene. Now I remembered that I was supposed to look in the mirror and close my eyes like I was having a flashback. We would film the flashback later. I gripped one hand on the side of the dresser, and the other I pressed against my head, frowning and moving my head slightly. The boy in the boarding house that likes to bully me comes into the room then.

"Hey loser, have any more bad dreams? Huh?" He says loudly. I dont respond.

"Hey! Im talking to you!" He says, giving me a little shove.

 "STOP!" I yell. "Just...stop." I say, more quietly...trying to show Im coming back to reality. He stares at me, and I nervously glance up at him. Then I quickly grab my backpack and run out the fake door.

"Hold it....hold it....and scene!" mr. Reed says. I come back on set.

"Very nice job Arianna. I liked your face during the flashback, excellent. " Mr. Reed says. I smile. Mr. Reed always liked complimenting me.

"Alright Harry, you ready?" I say, walking over to him. He had a frown on his face though. "Harry...theres something wrong and I can tell." I say to him more quietly. He looks down at me, and I can tell he forced a smile.

"No, nothing is wrong, dont worry about it." He says.

"Alright but-" I get cut off.

"Harry I need you to stand right here, and come in when Arianna falls." Mr. Reed says. Harry looks at me and nods assuringly, then walks over to where Mr. Reed directed him. I walked onto the fake street, and hitched my backpack on my shoulder.