Chapter Seventy Two

Arianna POV

"Arianna I'm telling you she's trouble, for real, why would I lie about this?" Eleanor says to me while I clean up the kitchen. She was following me around the counter as I walked around to wipe it. I wasn't looking at her on purpose.

"Ari! Are you listening to me?" She says annoyed. I stop wiping and look up at her.

"Yes El, I'm listening, but I don't see how Susan can be all that bad, I mean she hasn't done anything to me, and you haven't been able to provide any evidence specifically  to what she's done to you." I say, giving Eleanor a look.

"Arianna, your sounding like your a lawyer or something. I do  need specific evidence to gain  the trust of a jury, but can't my best friend just take my word for it?" Eleanor says, smiling slightly because she knew that sounded clever. I stared at her for a moment, then continued wiping the counter.

"Ok Eleanor, I believe that you don't like her, obviously. But I mean, I can't just hate her, she has literally done nothing to me!" I say. Eleanor sighs.

"Ok, I give up." She says, flopping down on a kitchen stool. "I'm telling you though, I can feel that this girl is just trouble....it seems like ever since she came everything has gone to hell." I walk over to the sink and wash my hands without answering....but I knew exactly what she was talking about. Ever since Susan appeared...everyone has been in a weird mood. And keeping secrets....not to mention Harry. I thought about what he was trying to tell me that night I walked out on him. About how Susan is trying to ruin us....because she wants Harry.

"Ari?" Eleanor asks.

"Sorry ya?" I say, drying my hands.

"Is everything alright between you and Harry?" She asks, getting her quiet Eleanor voice. I sighed.

"I think so." I answer simply. Leaving out the whole thing about me crying in the middle of a shoot. Not to mention its all on camera.

"That's the most retarded answer I've ever heard." Eleanor says, obviously knowing me enough to know there was more. I give her a kind of smile frown.

"Well, Harry did lie to me, about a lot, especially Susan. And I still don't understand why it was a big freaking secret anyway...but...I don't know. Its like I can't be mad at him. With all my other boyfriends...I would have dumped them right then and there. And you know I've been known, according to you, for giving the coldest cold shoulder. I even tried that with Harry...because I didn't know what else to do. I couldn't just end our relationship because of that. But I just broke down...its like I need him now....and I've never felt that with anyone." I say, basically pouring my feelings out to her. Eleanor sat there, a still look on her face. She was thinking about what I said. She chewed her gum and stared off into the distance, resting her head on her knee. I waited for her to say something.

"Ari....wow. You...are completely in love." She says. I frowned, that was last thing I expected her to say. I kind of do a nervous laugh thing.

"What? You really think I am...like...real love?" I ask her, very curious now like a small child. She nods dramatically.

"Definitely. I mean....to want to be with someone..like you can't bear the thought of never seeing each other.You are majorly in love and its quite adorable." She adds with a cute little smirk.

"Do you think Harry loves me back?" I ask her.

"I think he does...but I'm not Harry....I couldn't answer." She says, smiling at me. Suddenly my phone buzzes. I take one look at the text, and knew that I was in deep shit now. I glance up at Eleanor. I think she will actually kill me.