Chapter Twenty Nine

Harry P.O.V

           I ran out of the police station with Arianna holding my hand. I suddenly felt so happy, so relived. We jumped into Eleanors car and drove off. I think she said we were going back to her apartment. I had never been there before. I wanted to go to Ariannas apartment really.

           "Hey Harry!" Louis says interrupting my thoughts.

           "Yay?"

            "I think we should tell the girls how we held off three guys and barely got scratched." Louis says with a smirk.

           "What?" Eleanor and Arianna say in unison.

           "Louis why'd you have to bring that up?" I say sighing.

         "Woah...I knew you guys almost killed yourselves with Jason, but i didn't know something else happened!" Arianna says.

         "Well. ..um so basicly the guys that were lined up to audition, just didn't like me." I say, trying to dumb it down. Louis didnt want to.

        "Ya...they didn't like him and were beating him up." He says. Eleanor gasps.

        "Wait, they were actually beating you up? Ive seen those guys...their huge and strong and everything!" She says concerned. We pulled into her apartment complex. It looked small and nice and well kept. Eleanor would definately live here.

        "OK....were obviously fine so nothing happened, they just beat us around a bit. But Louis came an helped me." I say.

         "Was this all happening outside the screening room?" Arianna asks. I nod.

           "Well my god I should have done something!" She says.

           "Its fine everybody. Arianna you couldn't have done anything, you didnt know. But lets drop this were  all safe and fine now." I say. I get out of the car and help Arianna out. Louis and Eleanor were giggling at us.

             "Such a gentlemen." I heard Eleanor say. We followed them into her apartment. Louis sat on the couch and I sat in a chair. Eleanor walked in the small living room carrying a plate of cookies. She was so cute. Sometimes I felt like she was my mum or something the way she takes care of us. Arianna was in the bathroom taking her hair down. She put it up in a messy bun and put on some sweatpants. I had never seen her like this. She was always wearing so much makeup and her hair was always so perfect. I smiled. She looked even more beautiful this way, and really cuddley in those sweatpants. Thats why I was sad when she sat on the floor by the couch.

            "OK guys I say we talk about something a little more uplifting. ive had enough drama for tonight, really." Eleanor says grabbing a cookie.

            "Louis motions for Eleanor to come sit with him on the couch. She comes over to him like a little puppy and snuggles up to next him. God, i wish I could do that to Arianna. Just motion and she comes over. If I did that it would be awkward. A thought suddenly came into my head. So...does this all mean shes not going out with Jason? So Does this mean....I can ask her out? But what if she still is for some reason...becasue of pubicity and the fans and all, would it seem out of line to ask   her out tonight? My mind was racing with all these thoughts, I didnt even notice Eleanor was telling a story that everyone was listeing too.

            "SO what do you think about that Harry?" She asks me.

            "Uhhh....wait what?" I say confused.

            "You weren't listening were you?" She giggles.

             "Um..no not really." I say sheepishly. I look at Arianna again. I was seriously dying inside. I could smell her sweet vanilla perfume. I just wanted to kiss her. I look up and Louis and Eleanor were looking at me with these smiles I did not like.