Chapter Five

Harry P.O.V

        I took a deep breath and eyed the other guys in the room with me. They looked just as nervous as I was. Some of them actaully looked scared, like their whole life was on the line. I guess I kind of looked like that too, because this blond guy gave me a nod and a half smile. I think hes Irish or something....I don't know...I gave a nod back. This was it. We were waiting to find out who had gotten through...and who will be sent home. After I signed up for the X Factor, I've been in bootcamp. Its actaully been quite fun. We learned this dance to Telephone and I got to sing alot. And all these people here are just like me. They are trying to become famous. But I think my motives are the only different ones. They're trying to become famous for themselves, but I'm trying to become famous for someone else. I couldn't help of thinking of what Arianna was doing right now. She was probably busy filming her movie and becoming more famous by the second.

         I  couldn't help but to smile when I thought of her face, and her gorgeous eyes. But suddenly I felt a cold chill run done my back. If I don't make it through, I better kiss Arianna goodbye. Theres no way of us being together. Suddenly a man comes in and says "Guys were ready." Everyone walks out in silence, it was kinda errie actaully. I tired to look happier as I walked on the stage because I knew cameras would be all around us. We lined up on trhe stage. Simon gave a little speech about how much talent we had and how hard we have worked. I just looked down. I couldn't look at his face, I didn't want to see what he was thinking. He started to call out guys names that had made it. They jumped up and starting crying. I got very still. He had already called out alot of names and I didn't hear Harry. I closed my eyes and wished with all my heart. "Please...Please.." suddenly I relized it was silent. Simon wasn't calling out any names. "Sorry boys...thats it." he said. His cold words echoed in my ears. I just stood there, I didn't know what to do. Suddenly I felt tears stinging my eyes. I walked like a zombie back into the room with the other rejects. I was rejected. This only didn't make me feel worthless and awful, knowing I couldn't sing, but knowing that I had just blown my chance with Arianna stung me so hard I just broke down and started sobbing. But I wasn't alone. I relized the other guys were doing similar things.

       Suddenly I relize theres a camera in my face. Seroiusly? Haven't I been humiliated enough? I just turn away and bury my face in my beanie. I was then told to pack up my things in my room because I was to be sent home. I walked back to my room still crying and called my mum. "I didn't make it!" I stuttered to the phone. All i wanted more than anything was for her to be here with me right now. She just started saying comforting things to me through the phone, but I could tell she was upset too, which made me cry harder. Finally I got myself together and hung up. I needed to start packing. As I picked up my things I tired to block out my thoughts. If I thought to hard about everything I would just start crying again. After I was all packed I was brought into another room that would prepare all the rejects for dismissal. I sat there silently. I saw the blond kid again sitting across from me. I felt a sudden pang of sadness. He was the one that gave me the reasurring smile. Something just hurt inside watching him sit there with the same look of dispair everyone else had.

        Suddenly A man came in. "Alright boys, could we please have the following five guys come back on the stage." Everyone perked up. What could this mean? Five guys? But why? Were they going to be given a second chance? My mind buzzed with all sorts of possibilites. He started reading the names. "Liam Payne." The boy to my right got up but kept looking down. "Louis Tomlinson." Another boy got up. I reconized him, his face was familar. "Niall Horan." The blond kid got up and I felt myself smile for him. "Zayn Mailk." Oh I knew that kid. He was the one that said he couldn't dance and hid when we did our dance routine. Suddenly it got very quiet. There was only one name left to be called. I shut my eyes and crossed my fingers so hard the blood drained from my finger tips. "And Harry Styles." the voice said. I was shocked. At first I thought I must be imaging it. But he called it out again and I stood up. I was shaking. I was'nt expecting my name to be called. What is going to happen me? Why did they want me back? The other guys were silent as we walked back on stage. I looked Simon in the eye this time. I noticed the other guys were putting their arms around eachother. I put my arm around Niall. It felt resurring knowing that I wasn't going throught this alone, these four other guys were feeling the same thing right now.

         "We all thought you were just too talented to let go." A womans voice said. "We"ve thought long and hard about it."

         Simons voice interupted hers. "And we've decided to give you another chance...as a group." A rush of excitment hit me and I was so overwhelmed I couldn't speak or do anything really! I jumped up and down with the other guys. We were screaming and cheering and hugging. I couldn't believe it. I was going to make it through! And I felt better knowing I had four other guys to go through it with. I couldn't stop yelling and hugging, really I didn't know what else to do! I felt a strange feeling again right then. Just how I had had a strange feeling about trying out for the X Factor. My feelings seem to come true. And I just had one about Arianna. I had a feeling that something was going to happen to   me and her. And feeling this made me happier than staying on the X Factor.

haha alrighty then. I think we all knew what was going to happen in this chapter but it was still fun to write lol. So what do you think now? What do you think the feeling harry had about Arianna means? Tell me! I love you comments!!

<3 1Dforever23