Chapter Four

Ariannas P.O.V

     "I'm so sick of it all Darren!" I dont think I could last another year like this!" I say, turning away from him for dramatic effect.

      "But if you'd just listen to me Jillian, maybe I could help you!" Jason argues back. Help you. Theres my cue for the tears.

      "I have listened!" I yell back at him and this time grab my coat before I walk out. Always forget that.

      "Hold it...hold it...and..scene!" The director yells. I walk back on the set. "Nice job Arianna, I'm really feeling the emotion this time. And good job remembering the coat. Alright we all have a 30 minute lunch then I want you all back on the set at 3:00." He commands. Everyone walks off and I follow.

      "Hey Arianna!" Jason calls to me. "Get back here sweetheart."

       "What?" I say walking back slowly like its pain but I had a smile on my face. Jason sure can be demanding...but he was one hot guy. Ever since I started this movie called Paparazzi (Which didn't turn out to be a mistake like Eleanor said.) I've been with Jason everyday. He's the lead male role in the movie. I'm kind of disapointed though. I mean they cast this guy with a gorgeous face, broad shoulders, six pack, and (...well you get the point) into my movie, and all we do is fight! No kissing, no romantic scenes...nothing. Boo. But I gotta say, its ok because in real life were bascily dating. I mean its not like...offical...like he hasn't technically asked me out. But thats the way Jason is. He kind of owns you. Like he doesn't ask you out because...well you don't have a choice. if Jason wants to date you, Jason gets to date you. I know that doesn't sound like a good relationship...but I really feel we have something. As I get close to him he grabs me in a tight hug.

       "Umm Jason not now." I say, a little startled by his agressiveness.

        "Alright baby, but grab your coat, for real, were going out to lunch." He says kissing me on the forehead. Gosh, he knows I love it when he does that.

          "Ok where are we going?" I say. "How about Panera?"

           "We'll take my car." he says

            "Ya...but is Panera ok?"

           "Umm what? Oh Panera ya sure." he answers. I sware he never listens to me. We walk out the back to his car. 

         "Oh darn." I say. "I wasnt expecting to go out. I still have on my dress from the last scene."

        "Oh don't change!" Jason says a little too excitedly. "I mean, you look great."

         "Ya but everyday people don't wear stuff like this. Were trying to blend in and not be noticed Jason. If I go out like this people are sure to recognize us." I say sounding annoyed. Jason didn't answer but I'm pretty sure I heard him say "thats the point" under his breath. Ok...weird. We get in his car and drive to Panera and what do you know? As soon as we get out of the car we are flooded by random people.

         "Hey! Your Arianna! The girl from that new movie!" Some man says

        "Wow can I get your autograph? I've seen you on the cover nof Seventeen!" a little girl asks. Oh my. Here we go. I can't go out anymore. And I was so stupid letting Jason take me out like his. As more people come and swarm us, I notice Jason standing very close to me. Almost as if to say to the people, I own her. That made me a little uncomfortable. He bent down and gave me another kiss on my forehead. The people all went "Awhhh." I smiled. We do make a pretty cute couple. Finally it started to slow down and we were about to finally go in for lunch when I looked at the time.

       "Crap Jason its two minutes to three." I sigh. Jason wasn't listening....again. "Jason!" I yell. he looks back at me with that gorgeous face. His perfect jaw line just kills me.

        "What? Did you say somethin babe?" he asks.

        "Yes. We gotta go back to the studio, it's almost three. I say a little more softly.

        "Oh...sorry we didn't get lunch." he says as we get into his car.

         "Its fine. I wasn't really hungry anyways." I say giving him a little peck on the lips. He obviously liked that alot because he had a huge grin on his face. We drove back to the studio and ran in. Everyone was waiting for us. 

        "Well there you two are! Come on we can't film this without you! Your the stars!" the director yells. As I get into postion for the next scene, the word stars echos through my head. It was finally sinking in that I was famous now. As I said my first line we had to do it over because I was smiling too much.

       Ok everyone theres the next chapter...so...do you like Jason or what? (Thats a pic of Jason btw on the side) And do you think Arianna really loves him? Tell me what you think! Next chapter were gonna see what Harrys been up too. :)

<3 1Dforever23