Chapter Nine

Harry P.O.V

           I sat back down and watched as Arianna walked back to her table. My heart was beating so fast, I hope I didn't say anything weird....I hope she didn't notice me shaking...

             "Harry! You know Arianna Arlington?!" Niall jumped up and said in my face.

            "Holy crap Harry you went to SCHOOL with her?!" Zayn said staring at me. I smiled. I never really thought about it, but it is pretty cool that I went to school with a famous movie star, isn't it?

             "Ya guys its actaully true, I did go to school with her and we do know eachother." I said feeling pretty proud of myself.

                "Why didn't you ever tell us?" Liam asked. I thought for a second about that one. Truthfully I really didnt know why. I guess I thought they would make fun of me if I told them the only reason I wanted to become famous was for Arianna. But thats not all true. I mean I love singing, and being on stage, but if it wouldn't have been for Arianna, I wouldn't be famous right now.

                   "I guess I thought you guys wouldn't really care." I said. How stupid did that sound?

                   "Harry I sware..." Zayn says. "What other things haven't you told us?

                 "Thats all!" I laughed. "Its not like were best friends, I just knew who she was, and I guess she remembered me." I said, sounding pretty cocky. They all stared at me again and Niall started laughing for no particular reason.

                    "Hey Louis needs to come back." Liam says suddenly. "More fans are going to come up and if hes not here...were all gonna be in big trouble."

                      "I think he went in that back room with that model." I said. "I'll go get him."

                   "Ok but hurry Harry before people start to find out that two members of One Direction aren't at the table." Liam says. I sneak away, and run down the hall to the back room.

                 "Louis!" I call. "Get your bum out here before we all get in trouble!" no answer. "Louis....do I have to come in there?" no answer. Oh gosh. "Ok I'm coming in!" I swing the door open and the model is standing on a table posing for Louis. When they see me, they both turn their heads to me startled.

           "Harry you could have knocked!" Louis says, helping the model get down from the table.

           "What in the world are you two doing in here?" I laugh. The model looks embrassed.

           "Eleanor here was just modeling for me." Louis says, winking at her. She giggles.

          "Well come on Louis, get out here and sign stuff." I say walking out. Then I turn to Eleanor. "Whats your name again?" I ask, I totally knew her name I just wanted to have an excuse to talk to her.

          "Its Eleanor Calder." She says. "And you must be Harry, right? I smiled, she knew who I was.

         "Yep thats me I say smiling at her." Arianna had a really pretty friend. Louis takes her arm and they both walk out of the room and I walk behind them. When we get back to the table Louis gives Eleanor a kiss on the cheek and she walks back to her modling stand.

           "Sooo..." I ask him.

           "What? All we did was talk, and she modeled, and we hugged, and maybe a little kiss." Louis says with a huge smile on his face. "Oh, I also got her number. How'd it go with Miss Arlington?" He asks. I suddenly felt embrassed. Louis meets a girl and after about an hour, has her number, has kissed her and everything. And with me....I just stood there and had a painfully awkward conversation with Arianna. I felt like slapping myself in the face. What if I never see her again? What if that was it? I don't even have her number!

           "Harry went to grade school with Arianna!" Niall blurts out.

           "Oh my god Harry, are you kidding me?" Louis asks surprised.

          "No, I really did." I answer.

          "Well then you two should have really clicked!" Louis exclaims. "Tell me what happened!"

           "Well actaully Louis, we just talked, I didnt even get her number." I said ashamed.

         "Why? Louis asks suprised. "Harry Ive seen you go up to millions of girls before and totally make them crazy for you,and you wink, and smile, and then you got their number. Whats with you?" I blushed. Ya what is with me? Usually I am pretty smooth with girls, why am I such an idiot around Arianna?

         "I don't know Louis." I say looking at the ground. "I guess Arianna just makes me nervous, I mean, she so pretty." I said. Louis stares at me and then gives me a hug. He can always tell when I need one.

           "Its ok Harry, You'll get her someday." He says. "Hey wait...."

             "What?" I say perking up.

            "Eleanor is Arianna best friend. I already have gotten to know Eleanor, maybe we could help set you two up!" I suddenly got very excited, Louis is actaully capable of doing something like that.

          "You're right!" I say jumping up. I wanted to talk more but the last group of fans started coming up. I had to put that on hold. As I started signing pictures, I glanced back to Ariannas table, and relized she was gone. Seeing her empty chair made me feel like I lost her, but I did have some hope now...

So The Movie preimere is finally over. That lasted awhile haha. Ok so do you think Louis' plan will work? Or do you think Harry will never see Arianna again? (well obviously he will or I wouldnt have a story ;) And what about Jason? Hes still in this....what would happen if Jason found out about Harry....

and doesnt that picture of haz on the side make you wanna cry? :)

<3 1Dforever23