Chapter Forty Four

Arianna P.O.V

"Arianna get your dang phone already!" I hear Eleanor yell from the kitchen. I walk of my room putting my hair up in a bun.

"It rang like three times already while you were changing." She says getting a bag of chips out of my closet.

"Well you could have told me the first time." I say searching for my phone in the couch.

"Hey I'm still waiting to hear more about that date with Harry. All you've told me is that he was cute and romantic, but I can soo tell theres more." Eleanor says eyeing me. I just shrug her off. She didnt need to know we basically cried our eyes out to eachother, thats just not normal. But I really dont think me and Harry are all that normal to begin with.

"I see that grin on your face." She says slipping my headband off my head. She always does that because she knows it annoys me.

"OK FINE...so to make a long story short.." I start, but my phone rings again. Eleanor gives me a big sigh.

"You better pick that up before I do." She says. I reach far down into the coach crack and find it.

"OH hey Harry!" I say, not trying to hide the grin that I knew spread across my face. Eleanor rolled her eyes at me.

"Harry Arianna needs to tell me about your date, please leave a message at the tone." Eleanor saying yanking at my phone. I grab it back and put him on speaker.

"Hey Eleanor good your here actually Louis was about to call you." Harry says.

"He was!?" Eleanor says perking up.

"Ya, the boys are coming back tonight, wanna come over and meet them?" Harry asks in his slow voice. Me and Eleanor look at eachother. Eleanor had this huge smile on her face.

"YES! YES were coming! when are they gonna get here? Why are they coming? Arent they supposed to come back in December?" Eleanor asks frantically. I could hear Harry laughing through the phone.

"Well Niall said something about how the airlines are having problems or something so their coming now and staying with..." 

 "HELLO ELEANOR!! Louis voice booms through the phone cutting Harry off.

"HI BABY!!" She says yanking the phone out of my hands.

"Hey, have your forgotten this was me and Harry's conversation? Thanks." I say grabbing back the phone. Eleanor sticks her tongue out At me.

"So how long are they staying?" I ask. 

"Well I don't really know, they kinda just.....are coming!" I'm guessing there staying to at least the holidays because Simon might give us a record label." Harry says. 

 "Oh yeah forgot about that!" I say. 

"Can I talk to Louis now?" Eleanor complains. Like I had a choice. I reluctantly hand the phone over to her.

"Louis! So what are we gonna do tonight then?" She asks swinging her legs while spinning in my chair. 

 "Well....I have to warn you...we are hard core partyers babe...and we're planning on have a pretty awesome rager." Louis says. Well I didn't know we were partying...but I'm up to it. And Eleanor obviously was. She was squealing into the phone. 

 "Well you guys couldn't have a party without us...we will be the only girls." Eleanor says getting that smirk she always does when flirting with Louis.

"Ok you two my turn." I say grabbing back the phone.  

 "So what time should we come over?" I ask.