Chapter Sixty

Arianna POV

An early phone call woke me up at 6:00. Usually, early phone calls put me in bad moods becasue I can never fall back asleep, but this phone call was different. It was Mr. Rozic.

"Hello?" I say in a scratchy voice.

"Ms. Arlington? Sorry to call you at such an early hour, but somethinhg has happened that our whole studio should be aware about." Mr. Rozic says, a worried tone in his voice. I sat up quickly, suddenly concerned.

"What happened?" I ask curiously.

"Remember how Mr. Gilson disappeared, and no one could find him?" Mr. Rozic continues.

"Yes of course." I say. What could have happened....what did Mr. Gilson do now? I thought nervously.

"Well Mr. Gilson, our trusted manager, thats been with us....almost 10 years..has been arrested for fraud." He says. I flew up out of my bed.

"WHAT?" I say, shocked. Who could have turned him in? I didnt. Louis and Elenanor didnt...right?

"Yes, Arianna, Im shocked too. But Mr. Gilson was arrested becasue he was trying to steal the money from you and Jasons previous movie." Mr. Rozic says. I act really shocked, I didnt want him to know I already knew about all this.

"Oh my god.....your kidding." I say slowly.

"Im sorry to say Im not. Luckily he was turned it and your money is safe now, but we have to find Harry a new manager." Mr. Rozic says.

"Wait...do we know who turned him in?" I ask, wanting to know.

"It was a man by the name of Steven Harrison, thats all the information I was given...I dont know how he knew." Mr. Rozic says. I thought for a second. It must have been that man Mr. Gilson was talking to at the photo shoot. He must hvae been angrey that he wasnt going to get the money he was promised...and turned Mr. Gilson in.

"Oh hm..Ive never heard of him." I say casually.

"Well once again Im sorry to call you, but I have to call the rest of the studio and actors as well. But would you mind coming into the studio this afternoon with Harry? I want to give Harry his new manager, and since we start filmimg tomarrow..I want to see how far along you and Harry are with your scripts for the first scene." He says.

"Oh of course." I say. Great. I mean I know I could pull this off, but...Harry? Hopefully he knew his script better than I thought he did.

"Alright Ms. Alrington, Ill see you at..12:00 then?" He says.

"Alright we'll be there. Bye Mr. Rozic." I say, hanging up the phone. I stood there for a second, just collecting all of thoughts. I wanted to call Louis and Eleanor and tell them about Mr. Gilson. But I also wanted to call Harry. Does he even know about the whole thing? I dont know if Louis told him. Plus I still havent seen Harry since yesterday when he ran out. I looked at the time, It was really early though. I decided to get dressed and wait awhile before calling people.

As I was just finishing putting on my makeup, I got another phone call. I looked at my phone and my heart jumped for a second. It was Harry. I picked it up quickly.

"Harry?" I say.

"Uh..hi Arianna." He says slowly.

"Harry...I am so sorry" I blurt out before he could say anymore.

"Arianna, I really dont want you to worry about it...Its totally fine, and I understand why you would want to know...so its ok." He says.

"Are you sure? I mean I was a complete jerk doing that to you." I say, still feeling gulity.