Chaptert Thirty Four

Arianna P.O.V

          I woke up to a strange sound. Complete silence. I wasn't used to waking up and hearing nothing.  There could at least be Eleanor in the kitchen making her morning breakfast sounds, but no. And no Harry beside me, all warm and snuggley, snoring in my ear. This was werid. I opened my eyes and remembered I was in my own bed in my own apartment. I couldn't even remember how I got home last  night. The only thing that was ringing through my ears were Harrys words. I was his girlfriend now, I belonged to him, not Jason. The thought was exciting. I stretched and sat up, suddenly realizing I had a pounding headache. I flopped back down. So this is what it feels like to be hungover. Ughhh. Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing. I flung my sheets around trying to find it. It was Eleanor.

       "Hello?" I say sleepily.

       "Hey Arianna." Eleanor says all cheerfully. How can she be so happy, so early in the morning?

       "What do you want?" I ask burying my face in my pillow.

        "Have you forgotten what you have to do today?" Eleanor says. I try hard to think but my mind was so cloudy right now. 

         "What?" I ask. Eleanor giggles at me.

         "Dont feel good do you baby?" She says. "The headache will go away after a while. But putting that aside, you have to be at a meeting today at Starlight Studios with Harry at 11:00."

      "WHAT?" I say, suddenly remembering. I groan. "Really? Did they have to make it at 11:00? Thats to early for anything."

         "Arianna, 7:00 is early, 11:00 is almost the afternoon." She says. I sit up and look at the time, it was 10:30.

        "Oh geez, I dont have alot of time. Thanks for reminding Eleanor." I say forcing myself out of bed. "Hey what about Harry? Do you really think hes going to remember?"

          "Nope, thats why I called him too. Hes coming to pick you up at 10:50." Eleanor says.

         "Why are you so on top of things for other people?" I ask laughing.

          "I really dont know, I cant help it. Well I have to be down at the modeling studio at 11:30, and Louis taking me out to lunch, so cya later!" She says.

             "Bye." I say, hanging up the phone. I go to the bathroom and sloppily put on some makeup. I looked awful. I didnt even bother taking off my makeup from last night. I put on a sweatshirt and jeans and put my hair up in a ponytail. I took a look at myself in the mirror. I looked like a man. Great. Suddenly I heard a car outside my apartment. It must be Harry. I sprayed on some perfume quickly and walked out into the hall. I got an odd exciting feeling at the thought of seeing him. Which is odd becasue I just saw him, like 6 hours ago. Maybe it was because he was my boyfriend now. I walked down the hall and opened the door. Harry was getting out of his car. Wait his car? SInce when does he have a car?

            "Hey Arianna." he says.

           "Hey."  i say walking up to him. I had to laugh when I saw him, he looked worse than me. Like he didnt even try to make himself look good. His hair was obviously not brushed and he looked like he was wearing the same pants from last night with his purple Jack Wills on top. I gave him a hug anyways. And he opened the door for me.

         "Since when do you have your own car?" I ask him as soon as he gets in.

         "Well its not really my car, its the car that we were rented when we were on the X Factor. Their just letting me use it."