"Think of it as my rent for the night," she said. I shook my head at her kindness. The radio was playing in the background as we were each assigned seats and some hot water to soak our feet in. 

"I'm going to get blue and see if I can get some baby decorations," I said. "Or maybe I should wait and get that when I go into labor just before I deliver so I can deliver in style."

Perrie laughed and managed the settings on her massaging chairs.

"Let's see what shit the tabloids are talking today!" Perrie said, and reached for a magazine. "You know that the media is going to flip when you reveal everything."

"They're going to have a field day," I said, sighing. "I can't do anything about it though, so I guess I'll just embrace it and stand my ground."

"That's the confidence I'm talking about," Perrie said, and reached to give me a high five. I had definitely become a lot more confident about the situation, and I would fucking own it.

Like, I can't hear your hate over the sound of my and Niall Horan's baby crying. Oops.

I opened twitter on my phone to see if anybody had posted pictures from today but I saw something completely unexpected.

And it was trending.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I scrolled down my feed, and it was everywhere. 

#CongratsOnTheBabyNiall

Did he reveal anything? Did somebody spill something? When I got my hands on them, I can't tell you what I would do.

I couldn't help but feeling like it was the sweater. The one day that I decide to wear one of his clothing is the day that everything is ruined?

I knew that we shouldn't have told so many people and I knew that I shouldn't have sent him so many pictures.

What was it this time? Was it the picture of us holding the ultrasound?

How should I even react? I planned on just denying everything, but there was no point. If they found out, they found out. Congrats Niall!

I turned my phone to Perrie who was taking a sip of her water. She nearly choked as she covered her mouth with her hand. 

"I need to call him," I said, as I exited out of twitter and went to call him. He picked up right away. As soon as I saw the call time show up on the screen, I began to talk.

"Have you been on twitter lately?" I demanded.

"No, I haven't. What is it?" He asked, sensing the hostility in my voice.

"'Congrats on your baby, Niall' is trending," I said in a lowered tone. "Do you know anything about this?"

"No, I haven't said anything, and we've been really careful," he said. I could hear that he sounded worried too. I looked over at Perrie, who's eyes were also wide in sympathy.

"It's probably just a joke, but it really scared me when I saw it," I said. "Just, check it out when you get the chance." I hung up to go back on twitter and see what was happening.

There were just silly edits with Niall being pregnant with people laughing. It was all a joke. I exhaled with relief, but still felt tense. 

Just the One Direction fandom having a laugh, nothing to worry about.

I started to laugh. How could I be so stupid to think that they found out? 

"So I'm guessing it's all good?" Perrie asked.

"It's all just a joke," I said, laughing even more. "A really hilarious joke."

"That's good," Perrie said, taking a deep breath and putting her hand on her chest. "That just scared the crap out of me."

"Tell me about it," I said, and my phone rang. It was Niall.

"Hello again," I said into the phone in a much more relaxed voice than the last time I had talked to him.

"I was just thinking, and I'm obviously not planning on doing this, but what if we just totally ditched the plan and just said thank you for all of the kind messages! My son Owen is due in April and we are so grateful for all of your support!" He said.

I started to laugh a lot harder than I was before. I could only imagine the reaction we would get if they thought it was a joke when really it was our reality.

"That would be so funny," I said. "And we just posted all of the pictures."

"I would die," he said. I explained to him that I was with Perrie and we hung up, but not before cheering each other up after a particularly terrifying experience.

We both got our toes and fingernails painted, and I felt like a queen. Wings came on the radio, and I began to laugh. Looking around the salon, nobody seemed to know that one of the singers of this song was in the room.

"Do you like this song?" Perrie asked the lady who was working on her nails.

"I do!" Said the lady in her Asian accent.

"That's good," Perrie said, and began to tap her hand on the table to the beat of the song, then turned to me. "We've performed this song so many times. You'd think I'd hate it but I still love it!"

"I'd love to meet the other girls sometime!" I said. "Do you think I could drop by at the studio some time?"

"Of course you can!" Perrie said. "I've told them about you a few times. Obviously not, you know, but," she began to laugh. "But if you want to tell them."

"The less people who know, the better," I said. "I think things will be different when the baby comes. When he's a few months old, we will probably start to tell his extended family and other friends, just so they don't have to find out with all the fans. That would be embarrassing. When we do eventually tell Little Mix, I want to get it on film."

"They're gonna flip," Perrie said. Just then, her big note in Wings were coming up. "There just like water off my wingggggs!" She sang. Everybody in the salon looked at her.

"You sound just like the singer," the nail artist said.

"Thanks! I get that a lot," Perrie said, and I bit my lip to suppress my laughter.

We left the salon and grabbed some food, and then walked back to my apartment.

I loved spending time with Perrie, and I was always sad when she had to go. But I knew it wouldn't be long until I could see her again. I was going on tour with One Direction, and I'm sure I would see a lot of her when we went to Europe.

"Thank you so much for everything," I said as I was driving her back to the airport for her flight. "I had so much fun this weekend."

"It was my pleasure. We should do it again sometime," she responded.

"Tell Zayn I say 'happy birthday'," I said.

"I will," she added. "And use my present at some point."

I laughed. "Someday I will." I got out of the car to help her with some of her luggage, and then we hugged before she had to go.

A/N

this is feeling like such a fail lol im so busy and nobodys reading it ..... ill try to keep updating but its not really worth it when nobody is reading it )):