Introduction & A/N

When Alyssa Thomas goes off to college, she is heartbroken because of her trashy ex. Instead of letting her despair swallow her, she throws the biggest party the city has ever seen. One Direction were playing that night nearby, and when the boys get word of the party, they decide to show up. Niall is automatically attracted to Alyssa, who is in a vulnerable position from her recent breakup. They take things way to fast, making a mistake that proves to be One Direction's best kept secret, but not for long, because the night changes all too fast.

A/N

Hey guys!

I started writing this in fall 2014, and things were very different with One Direction (such as ot5). Something that makes this fanfic different from others is that I tried to make it realistic as possible, writing it alongside actual events that happened and explaining things the way that they could have happened.

Obviously, I wrote this all from my imagination. Everything that you read is fictional, although I did use events that happened in the real world.

I am writing this in July 2015 and I am editing and fixing some of the formatting, but the story line will remain the same, so if you've already read all of it, nothing is going to change.

I've been working really hard on this, and I hope you like to read it as much as I like to write it (: