Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I found my seat, and it was just as good as Niall made it seem. It was unimaginable to be so close to them, even though I had met all of them and Niall was literally inside me once (you can't get much closer than that).

If you told me a month ago that I would sit right in front of the catwalk at a sold out One Direction concert, I wouldn't have believed you.

Who am I kidding.

I was pregnant with Niall Horan's baby and I couldn't believe that I was sitting in the front row. One of those things is not like the other. 

The opening act came on, warmed up the crowd with some songs, and that's when you could really feel the excitement in the crowd. All the people who sat around me with their friends looked rich, and I was sitting independently. I wanted to start a conversation, but then I remember the last time I tried to have a conversation, and became reluctant.

"Who's your favorite?" I asked one of the girls sitting next to me.

"Niall," she said, and once again, I regretted my outgoing habits. "What about you?"

"You've got some competition," I said. "Niall is my favorite too. We can scream about him together."

The girl scanned me up and down as if saying 'with you?' and I felt really uncomfortable. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I didn't wish to communicate with wealthy, jealous, twelve year olds. 

I checked the time, because it was getting dark. I also had one new text from Niall, who I abbreviated as 'N' on my contacts in case anybody got suspicious. It read- 'i'll be thinking about you two onstage'.

At first I was confused with who the other person was, and remembered the growing egg in my womb. I wanted to text him back, but he was probably in his place for the performance, and I didn't know who's hands his phone would be in. 

I smiled at the screen and put it in my purse. I saw the test again as I put my phone in my purse and tried to ignore it, but it was yet another reminder of how many people we had to tell and how many lives we had to screw up, not including ours. 

Shortly after that, the beginning screens played on and the boys came onstage. I could see Niall scanning the front rows. As he got closer, he looked at me, and I smiled and sang along. 

Throughout the entire show, it felt like it was just me and him. Even though there was a whole stadium filled with thousands of adoring fans just as thirsty for his attention and his child, it was me he was looking at.

The girl next to me kept screaming "oh my god he keeps looking at me!" and I felt happy for her even though she was a bitch and that Niall was looking at me. Not her.

The concert was one big party. Loud music, dancing, and fun. Except there was no sex. Not that I was complaining, I needed a break. 

When it was over, a security guard came over to me and brought me backstage to see Niall again.

"Hey there superstar," I said, embracing for a hug.

"Watch out, I'm sweaty," he said, approaching me.

"And I don't care," I responded. Niall lifted me up with his arms under my legs and I put my arms around his neck. I didn't check to see if anybody was watching, and I didn't care. We kissed right there and then without a care. 

"As much as I love making out with you, we have a lot of serious things to talk about," I said more seriously as he put me down on my feet. 

"Yes we do," he said with a sigh. He gave me the directions to the hotel, which was close by, and then I left to get my car and drive to the hotel.