Chapter 26

Chapter 26

When I awoke, Niall was next to me. I didn't know what time he got back last night, but he had turned the TV off and tucked me in beside him.

I had to pee so bad, so I got up, but then went back to bed. It was almost 8:30, and I assumed Niall would be asleep for another few hours.

I got up, got some water, turned on the TV, and then climbed back in bed. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

It was a group message sent from Lou, to all the boys and me. It said to meet her at noon for a fitting for their upcoming New York performances. 

Niall looked so cute when he was sleeping, so I took a quick picture, for my eyes only. Niall's eyes fluttered open and I gave him a few minutes to wake up before I spoke.

"I think it would be good for you to come to birthing classes with me later on," I said.

"How on earth are we going to do that?" He said, and he was right.

"I haven't talked to the doctor yet, but maybe she can teach us what we need to know instead of going to another doctor," I said.

"Whatever you want," he said, and began to fall back asleep. He obviously didn't know what happened in birthing classes.

I woke him back up and told him what Lou said, and he groaned, but sat up.

A few minutes later, we got ready, and a car showed up to bring us to the building. 

I didn't know why I needed to go to the fitting, maybe for potential hair design, but I was thankful for the invitation.

Niall got out of the car first, the car did a lap, and then I got out. I walked in and none of the other boys were there yet. 

"I just saw Lou, and she told me to wait outside until the others get here, I dunno why," he said. I nodded, and we waited behind the closed doors. Within a few minutes, the others all showed up, and Lou let us inside the room. 

It didn't take long for everybody to realize that this wasn't a fitting. Inside the room were tables with baby dolls on top. There were six babies in all. There was a box of diapers up front with another baby.

I was the first one to realize what was happening, and I laughed. 

"Welcome to your diapering class!" Lou said. The boys all looked at each other. "I'm assuming that none of you know how to put a diaper on a baby, and if Alyssa's busy, it will be up to you to change the baby's diaper."

The looks on the boy's faces were priceless. 

"Niall! This is all your fault!" Louis yelled. Niall laughed, he knew Louis was joking.

"Sorry," Niall replied. 

"I think this is a great idea, Lou," I said.

"Did you know about this?" Niall asked.

"Nope," I said. 

"Everyone, choose your baby," Lou said, and then she went up front. We all stood behind a baby and she passed out diapers to all of us.

"I'm too young for this," Zayn said.

"I thought I was too, Zayn, and here I am," I said. 

"First, you're going to need a changing pad, wipes, cream, and some place to put the used diaper," Lou said.

"I think Niall's ass is a good place for the dirty diapers," Harry said.

"Shut up!" Niall said.