Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I spent the entire week in anticipation of the next week. I went to a few classes, but there was no point. I would be quitting soon enough. 

Most people had stopped talking about me, but there were always a few who felt the need to share their unwanted opinion. 

It was still annoying, but I knew I was escaping soon, and that was enough to make me happier. I was also packing and preparing to go out West to tour. I was obsessed with 'Four'. There wasn't a time when it wasn't playing. 

Finally, the day came where I would leave to see One Direction again. I left to go to the airport at 6am, and it wasn't until 1pm that I arrived. When I got off the plane, there was chaos. 

Teenage girls were scrambling to get off the plane, and I had no idea why. 

I shrugged and went to the baggage claim. I could still hear the shrieks of girls. Once I got my bags and went to the exit, I saw why they had been screaming.

All five members of One Direction were standing right outside at a car. I froze in my path. What were they thinking? Then I saw Zayn look at me and tap on Niall's shoulder. Niall looked over at me. I wanted to smile and run up to him, but instead mouthed 'what the fuck.' What was he thinking? 

He held out a finger. I rolled my eyes. What did I get myself into. 

They stood far away behind barriers, and security had to keep girls from climbing over. The entire scene was crazy. If I had anxiety I would probably have to leave, but I liked craziness. 

I saw Niall pull out his phone and type. A few seconds later I felt a buzz in my pocket. 

'Go around to the other exit, we will pick you up over there.'

I smirked and then looked at Niall. He was crazy.

I took my bags and then left in search of another exit. I had never been even remotely close to here before, and I had no idea where the other exit would be. I asked a worker where the other exit was and he pointed to where I had just come from.

I said "Thanks" even though he was no help. 

My phone buzzed again. It was another text from Niall.

'All clear, you can come back now.'

I sighed. He had me on a wild goose chase. I was just glad get to see him. I hoped he knew what he was doing.

I walked back to the exit and there was so much security. Not a single girl was left. I took my badge out of my bag and left it hanging out of my pocket. The guards nodded at me as I walked through their barrier. 

The black car was parked and I knew who was inside. Another guard opened the trunk for me and I put my suitcases in. 

"Alyssa!" The boys greeted me. 

"Hey guys!" I said. Niall opened the door for me and I went into the car. 

Niall kissed my cheek when I was buckling up, and the driver began to drive.

"How are you?" Harry asked. 

"I'm great now that I'm here," I said. "I was watching this video the other day..." The boys looked at me.

"It was the one where you got pranked by Nickelodeon." At first they didn't remember, and then all of their faces lit up with laughter.

"I'm just saying, if I eventually go into labor on tour, and Niall sits there like a potato, I will refuse to deliver the baby." They all laughed again.