Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I woke up, almost 9 weeks pregnant and feeling great, because today was the day I was going to have the pleasure of meeting Perrie Edwards. 

I jumped out of bed at 8, leaving Niall by himself. I took the outfit I had picked out especially for today from my suitcase and put it on. My outfit consisted of my favorite dark blue pair of skinny jeans and a flowy, sheer, floral shirt with cuffed sleeves. I tucked in my shirt, and when I went to buckle my jeans, it felt especially tight. 

I made a mental note to get new clothes that would fit.

I added waves to my hair and a headband. I took extra care in my makeup. 

Niall rolled out of bed and over to me. "You look great," he said.

"Remember? I'm meeting with Perrie today. It's a girl's day," I said, like it was no big deal. "She told me to meet her at Starbucks for coffee at 10:30. I'm going to walk, so I better leave now." I added some lip gloss and my phone to my hand clutch.

"I wouldn't even know you were pregnant," Niall said, and kissed my cheek. "Let me call a cab for you." He punched some numbers into the hotel phone.

I played with my hair more in the mirror to make sure I looked my best, and then grabbed my sunglasses. Looking in the mirror, I realized my boobs have grown. Pre-baby, I was a 32 B. Now, I had to be at least a generous C cup. Getting ready to feed a baby, I assumed. I laughed to myself.

"The cab will arrive any minute. Have fun, I'll see you later," he said, and then pecked me on the lips.

I traveled down the stairs to the lobby of the hotel, and sure enough, there was a yellow cab already waiting for me. Niall had worked his magic.

The cab asked if my name was Ally, and I nodded. That was the name that Niall used instead of my real name.

He already knew where I was going, and Niall must've already paid him, because he didn't ask for anything

I checked the time on my clock. It was 10:15. I couldn't bear to be late to anything. In fact, I always thought that when somebody was late, it meant that they were ignorant.

Of course, I expected Perrie to be late. She would probably take extra time getting ready and get stopped by fans on the way, and I didn't blame her. It wasn't her fault that she always had to look her best or the media would write an article on how bad she looks.

I pulled up to the Starbucks and it wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Maybe because everybody happened to decide to go to the other 100 that I passed on the way over.

I got out of the cab and walked inside to get in line and text Perrie, but I was stopped.

"Alyssa!" I heard a British accent from the corner of the room yell. Perrie Edwards was sitting at a table with two coffees. I was honestly surprised that she was early. 

I knew that I was going to be out shined by her, but she looked even more gorgeous in person. It took me a minute to realize she was talking to me until she waved me over.

Perrie got up to give me a hug. "It's so nice to see you!" She said pulling me close.

"I can't believe I'm meeting you right now!" I said. "You look great!"

"You're stunning! I've only seen pictures of you, but I knew that I would recognize you by your hair," she said. "I asked Niall how you usually ordered your coffee. I hope you don't mind." She sat back in her chair and slid me my coffee from across the table.

I took a seat. "I hope you haven't been waiting long," I said.

"Not at all. I always allow extra time in case I see some fans, but this morning was easy," she said, and took a sip.