Chapter 8

Chapter 8

By the time that Niall had to go, we had almost completed the song- music and lyrics. It was something that both of us loved and could relate to, making it so special. We called it 'Night Changes'.

Niall and I kissed goodbye again, and I left to watch the show. There was still a long time until the show, and yet again, I was faced with the decision on how to spend my time. As an almost official part of the one direction crew, stylist and songwriter, these fans should be thanking me. 

Before I left backstage, I had Harry take some pictures of Niall and I on my phone. There was one basic couple picture, with his arm around my waist. Another had me rolling up my shirt and Niall holding up a paper that said five weeks. The last one had him holding me like a baby and me laughing. It would be nice to have these pictures when we weren't together. 

I would be going home tomorrow morning, and I didn't know when I would see Niall again. The thought saddened me. But we had tonight, and after a stressful week, we were both due for some action. 

I grabbed a snack, because I was still a bit full from the huge breakfast. 

As I sat by myself, it wasn't me that approached the fans.

"Hey," two girls said, and sat by me. They both looked like they were about my age, and dressed really nice. Today I was wearing a white shirt and jean shorts with converse, and they intimidated me.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked them with a friendly smile. 

"I'm Jill and she's Nichole," one of the girls said. "What's your name?" I was about to answer them, but then I realized that I couldn't just reveal my identity. They seemed nice, but maybe it was a trap. Maybe they were trying to find out who the girl who hooked up with Niall Horan was.

"Allison," I said. It sounded like Alyssa, so maybe they would just think they misheard me when they find out that my name was actually Alyssa. 

"What are you doing all by yourself?" Nichole asked. Wow they liked to ask questions. I didn't like to lie, but I also couldn't tell them the truth.

"None of my friends like One Direction," was the first thing that came into my mind. Also, I'm dating Niall Horan and I'm pregnant with his baby. He wanted me to come and I love watching him but nobody else knows.

"Aw, I'm sorry," Nichole said. 

"It's okay, I kinda like being alone because it feels like it's just me and One Direction," I said. 

"How long have you liked them?" Jill asked.

Ever since Niall fucked me so hard I got pregnant! "A while now."

"Who's your favorite?"

The father of my baby. "Niall."

"My favorite is Harry and Jill's favorite is Louis," Nichole said. I was just glad that they weren't threatening me. 

We talked for a bit, and I dodged a few major bullets. I was interrupted by a text from Niall.

"Who is that? Do you have a boyfriend?" Nichole asked.

"Yeah, he just told me to enjoy the show," I said, and that wasn't a lie. Niall told me again to have fun, but save some energy for tonight with a winky face emoji. That was serious. I texted him back "don't get me pregnant". He would get a chuckle out of that. A few seconds after I sent the message, he called me.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this, but it was nice talking to you!" I said. Although they asked a lot of questions, it was very nice of them to talk to me when I was sitting alone.