Chp 20: awkward

***Minho's POV***
I walked over to the showers while Athy got her stuff. I felt more and more weird but I really wouldn't want any shank around here trying something against Athy(spy on her)Specially not while she is in a shower.

"Don't look." She said when he arrived with her stuff in he arms.

"Ookay." I closed my eyes.

"Turn around." She insisted.

"But my eyes are closed I'm not gonna see anything."

"Just turn around."

"Fine." I did as she told me.

I couldn't help my self and I looked over my shoulder. I saw her getting her shirt over her head. I only saw her back. I felt goosebumps run down my arms and neck.

"Hey!" She caught me.

"Sorry!" I turned around quickly.

I heard the water on and I fought the urge to turn around.
After loooong 10 minutes she was done. She turned off the water.

"Okay I'm done." She finally said and I turned around.

Her hair was still wet over her right shoulder. She wore one of the shorts and t-shirts I had given her, they were big on her. My heart started racing and my palms sweating. I had no idea what to say, I just stared at her.

"Why are you staring at me? That's the second time you do that." She walked out of the shower area.

"Sorry." I catch up to her.

"Thank you." She said as we walked side to side in the homestead.

"Yeah." It's all I said.

"Maybe we should drop a note into the box." I stated. I accompanied her up the stairs into the room Alby had given her.

"For what?" She asked.

"You know, to ask for them to send clothes that will fit you."

"You can do that?" She said excitedly.

"Yeah."

"And they do it? Why don't you guys ask for clues to get out of the maze?"

"We've asked for a map, those shanks will only answer some of our requests."

"Oh. Those morons. How long have you been here?" We got to her room and she dumped her stuff in the bed and got out quickly. We went down to have dinner with the other Gladers.

"Im one of the first Gladers." I said proudly.