Chp 50: Not Asleep #2

The sound of the Greenie alarm awoke me. Not completely though. I was still in an unwanted half sleep.

The alarm finally came to a stop after two whole minutes.

There was the arrival coming already and I'm laying here like a useless rag.

"Athy? Are you feeling better?" I heard Newt's voice. Some time passed since the alarm went off.

'Newt! Go get Minho! Alby! A Med-jack! Anyone to help me! Please!' I tried to call out but it didn't work again. How can all this be possible?!

"Athy?" Newt asked again. He was now real close to me, I could tell from the sound of his voice.

'Newt.' I simply said. It was no use.

"I know you're asleep, but Chuck is gonna take good care of the buggin' Greenie you were all worried about. So stop worrying. I don't know why I'm talking to you while you're asleep. I must be out of my mind already." His voice faded, I heard some steps and then a loud slam of the door. Newt was gone. I'm alone again.

How can they not realize that I am not asleep. I don't sleep this much. What am I gonna do?

I eventually fell asleep only to be woke by someone shaking me furiously. I felt my breathing speed up and my heart beat as well when I heard Gally's voice.

"Athy! Wake up!" She shook me furiously. This is why this whole situation is weird. I can feel them touching me, I can hear them and I can feel myself breathing.

I wanted to punch Gally for even trying to awake me. That's how much I hate him.

"Gally what the shuck are you doing?!" I heard Minho's voice booming into the room.

"She's not waking up!" Gally screamed back.

"Yes! Thank you! Finally, let the worrying begin!" I tried to say but epically failed.

"Athy?" I felt Minho kneeling down next to me.

When I didn't respond lightly slapped my cheek. I felt my face just flop to the other side. I felt like slapping him too.

Soon everyone knew I wasn't waking up. I felt so many different fingers poking my arms, stomach and cheeks. As if I was some animal and they were checking if I was alive.

After all the chaos between Alby, Newt and Minho and a check up by a Med-Jack someone carried me to my actual room at the homestead. I assumed it was Minho carrying me, I recognized the scent of sweat and soap in his shirt.

Soon I was laying on the bed not dead but not really alive either.

**********************
OMG guys! I can't even right now....TST is so close now!!!!! Eeeeep I'm soooooo excited!!! The trailer looks super different but it still looks amazing!!!! Second day of school and I'm already sleep deprived.
-Jess