Chp 48: not kissable

*** Minho's POV ***

"Alby but she's sick. Don't you see that?" I intervened with Alby's decision of taking Athy to the slammer.
Athy doesn't look good. She can't stay in the slammer by herself.

"Sorry Athy, but rules are rules." Alby looked down at Athy. Someone had brought her some water.I fought the urge to punch Alby in the face.

"Oh god.... no it's fine." Athy slowly got up from the ground. She looked like she couldn't stand by herself but still did it.

"Athy, why are you sick?" I asked her as I held her by the waist so she wouldn't fall.

"You think I know? It's probably something I ate." She explained and pushed my arms away. She walked towards the slammer without saying a word. I ran after her, as did Newt and the little dude, Chuck.

"What's wrong with you?" Chucked asked her.

"I don't know, but I'll be fine. I'm sure it's nothing." She assured the kid. I don't think it's nothing. Why won't the creators just let us out, or just take her out to see a real doctor? If something happens to her I wouldn't be able to take it.

"We need a med-jack to take a look at you." Newt suggested and unlocked the slammer door, Athy shook her head and stumbled inside it.

"How would Clint and Jeff know what's wrong?Who gave them the job? You? They have no actual knowledge of doctorish things." I could tell she was getting irritated of people by her tone. I rather stay quiet because if she blows up again, I'll get it bad and I don't want to get it too.

"She just needs to rest." I pulled Newt and Chuck out of the way.

"I'll take care of her." I said and walked in with her. She was leaning against the wall with her eyes closed.

"You sure she doesn't need a med-jack?" Newt asked me and shut the door leaving me with Athy.

"If she doesn't want to, don't make her." I said sternly and they both walked away.

"What do you feel?" I asked softly. Maybe if I talk to her sweetly she'll calm down.

"I just feel really sick and weak all of the sudden." She dropped down on the ground rather ungracefully, she groaned and closed her eyes. I was worried that she might have a fatal sickness. From all the things we could die from in this shuck maze, she'll die of a disease. What the heck.

"What else?" I asked as I knelt down and felt her forehead. She was burning up.

"You're so hot." I sat beside her.

"Why thank you." She half opened her eyes and attempted to smile. I smiled too at her attitude now, like was fighting it, trying to keep a positive attitude.

*** Athy's POV ***

"No, Literally, you're burning up." Minho explained as he touched my forehead followed by my cheeks.

"Oh. Um I don't feel good at all." I tried to laugh to lighten the mood but failed miserably.

"This is stupid. I'm making Alby to let you out. If he refuses I'll break his neck. You need a good place to rest, not the slammer." Minho angrily made his way towards the door and creamed for Alby to come.

After five horrific yells from Minho Alby finally came to show. At one scream Minho's voice cracked and he looked hilariously embarrassed. I was laughing at his face in my mind because I'm too weak to actually laugh. I don't know what's wrong with me. This was all very sudden. I thought that I wanted to throw up because we weren't close to getting out. Now I have no idea why I feel like this. I don't want to die.

"What?!" Alby came frustrated.

"She needs to go up to the homestead, she can't stay here. Look at her." Minho pointed back at me, lazily sitting down on the ground drooling on my shirt. How attractive....

"Ugh you're right. Take her up."

"Cmon Athy." Minho reached out to me but I could only look at his hands.

"Carry me?" I asked as if I was a little kid.

He smiled and picked me up bridal style.

"Always making excuses for me to carry you, schemy little shank." He joked.

"I'm just obsessed with your arms. Look how strong they are." I removed one hand from his neck to weakly poke his bicep. Minho only laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm delirious." I buried my face in his chest as he carried me.

He finally laid me on a bed that I assumed it was mine. I was more asleep then awake at this point. The last thing I remember is Minho giving me a kiss on my sweaty forehead, gross, why would he do that. I don't look kissable at this moment.

***********************************
Hey!
I'm so sorry I took forever to update. I just lost my inspiration for a really long time. I'm gonna keep writing while I still have some inspiration.

Again I'm so sorry.

Also, I'm writing another story called 'no warning' maybe check it out??

Thanks!

-Jess