Chp 15: The Slammer #3

The Glader grabbed both my arms and jerked me towards the Slammer. I tried to resist by kicking the guy, but then a second guy came and he picked up my legs. I felt as if I had a mental breakout and they were taking me to the mental hospital.

Finally, they just threw me in the slammer, locked the door and left.

The Slammer and I meet again. I did not miss it at all.

I sat in a ball at the back corner. Waited and waited until someone finally comes.

I wanted to cry. But I couldn't let myself. I had to be strong if I wanted to survive in this place, but I realized that I can't be a runner. Every time I get out from the Slammer they're just gonna put me back in for my loss of temper when Gally says something. All those positive thoughts I had, disappeared. Now I just wanted to stay in my spot forever and die of hunger, cold or dehydration.
*****
Finally Newt came to talk to me.

"Greenie." He called.

"Yeah?" I said without moving from my spot in the corner. My head leaned against the wall.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I said.

"Alby is disappointed in you." He stated.

"Yeah." It's all I said.

"He thought that you had learned that you can't just punch people whenever you don't like something. Which is dumb, really. You'll never let somebody insult you and let them get away with it.

"Yeah well maybe Gally should be locked in here until he learns to respect others. Than I wouldn't be here."

"Whatever, Minho wants to talk you." When he said Minho I didn't get that feeling he made feel yesterday or this morning. It's funny how emotions change so rapidly.

"Athy?" It was Minho.

"Hm?" I closed my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah I love being in the Slammer, thank you." I said sarcastically.

"Really? Wow." He said while Newt unlocked the door and Minho slipped inside.