Chp 36: Awkward #2

*** Minho's POV ***

Athy makes my heart skip a beat. I don't care about what Gally remembers. I don't care that she was his girlfriend before this klunk mess. What matters is that right now she doesn't want him. She wants me, I'm sure of it. Even though she hasn't physically said it. I know it.

She is sitting right in front of me. It's so easy to just reach out to her and touch her sweet lips with mine. But I don't know why I don't do it.

'She's right there! C'mon Minho, just do it!' My subconscious screamed.

I froze up. My hands started sweating and my heart was racing. I felt slightly embarrassed that she might hear it. But maybe the exact same thing was happening to her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She flushed bright red. It made me smile.

"I don't know." I said calmly.

"Well it's weird, stop it." She laughed. God, her laugh is amazing!

'So this is what being in love feels like.' My subconscious talked again. I can't believe that just went through my head!

I felt my face expressions change at the thought. It went from stupidly smiling to 'what the hell?!' Athy noticed.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Oh nothing." I shook the thoughts out of my head.

"Alrighty then. There's light outside now. We should go." She slapped my lap and stood up. She was walking to the door. No! She can't i have to do something. I have to tell her how I feel.

"Wait!" I stood up quickly behind her. I grabbed her arm, and she spun around alarmed.

"Why?! What?! What happened?" She freaked.

"I uh..." I moved her to the wall gently.

"What are you doing?" She asked confused. Her back was against the wall right next to the door frame.

"I don't know I'm just letting my mind control me." I smiled. Her hard expression softened. As if she knew what I attempted to do. Without thinking about I placed my hands on her waist and I leaned in closer to her.

My heart was beating like crazy. Yup she could hear it.

My lips were just a few inches away from hers. She suddenly placed her hands on my chest and she also leaned in. She closed her eyes and then I followed.

Our lips touched slightly but then...

"What are you guys doing?" Newt voice appeared out of nowhere.

Argggggggg!!!!!

My eyes flew open. I felt Athy push me away with both hands.

I looked at Newt he was leaning on the door frame with on shoulder, his arms crossed and he had a big grin splashed across his face.

Athy's face was bright red. I wanted to slap the stupid grin out of Newts face! Athy and I were finally gonna get our moment but he had to shucking interrupt us!

"Newt! Don't you knock?!" Athy snapped.

"The door was wide open." He laughed.

"Honestly dude! What's wrong with you." I said. But newt kept laughing.

"Sorry. I had to do that." He responded. I looked at Athy.

Athy walked out embarrassed. Me behind her, I glared at Newt as I walked passed him. I can't believe this!