Chp 46: Little Greenie

*** One month and a week later ***

*** Minho's POV ***

Since Athy arrived there has been two greenies, including Ben. Today we expect another one. Athy keeps hoping its a girl. She's getting sick of all dudes up here. I have a feeling she will disappointed.

Athy and I are better than ever. Gally stopped trying to take us apart after I left him with smashed nose.

I woke up next to her in her room. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Sometimes she smiles in her sleep, it's kinda creepy but at the same time I think she's dreaming about me.

"Athy!" I yelled and shook her abruptly. She screamed and fell off the bed.

"What the..!" She yelped as she sat up with the thin, battered up blanket tangled around her waist. I couldn't stop laughing.

"It's time to get up." I said with an innocent smile.

"A simple 'wake up' whisper and a tap on the shoulder would have sufficed." She untangled the blanket and threw it to my face.

"Where's the fun in that?" I threw the blanket back to her.

"Stop it." She threw it back to me with full force.

"No!" I got up quickly to suffocate her with affection. I hugged her tightly from behind as she was getting her shoes ready to wear. And caused her to drop them to the floor.

"Dude, really? I'm not gonna let you sleep in here anymore." She said as I pulled her back until I fell on the bed and her on top of me.

"Awww whyyyyy??" I fake pouted. No matter what I do, she loves to be all silly with me. And always goes along with my jokes.

"You're so annoying." She broke free of my arms but she was still on top of me.

"Buuuuut....?"

"But I still like you." She smiled.

"Good that." I said. I put my arms around around her.

"You're a creep, you know that right?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Hey I'm just trying to enjoy our five minutes together this morning. I know you won't be going into the maze with me today because of the stupid greenie."

"Fine, you're excused." She laughed and then kissed me. The pace picked up quickly, I rolled over so now she was under me. I didn't break the kiss. It got more and more intense by the second. I ran my hands over her thigh and then hoisted her leg up to where her knee was on my waist. My lips trailed to her neck and then to her collar bone. We were both breathing heavily.

"Minho..." She whispered.

"Hmm?" I mumbled as my lips were nibbling on her ear.

"Stop." She laughed and pushed me off from her.

"Why?" I asked and I attempted to continue but she pushed me again.

"One, we need to go. Two, it's inappropriate." She got up and reached for her shoes and slipped them on.

"But we're together, aren't we? There's nothing wrong with it."

"No, but I may not remember anything but I do know where babies come from." [cuevnic2622 😏]

"Oh c'mon everyone knows you're all over me and can't wait to have a bunch of little Minhos with me." I winked at her.

"Yeahhhh uh no."

"You know it's true." I teased her.

"Sure." She said sarcastically.

"Whatever." I said and I put on my own shoes and we went down the stairs.