Chp 39: Feelings and nosebleeds

*** Minho's POV ***

When I saw that stupid shank hugging Athy, ugh! I almost lost control of my fists. I wanted pull him away from her and punch him until my knuckles bleed. But I can't. If I get mad at her she'll get mad at me and it'll be a lot worse, for me at least. Why is he doing this?!

"Athy." I said to let them know that I was right behind them. But in my head I was saying: 'get the shuck away from her you shank!!!!!'

Athy quickly pushed him away which sent relief throughout my body.

"Minho, I swear this isn't what it looks like." She said panicking.

"Well it looks like Gally was forcing you to hug him." I said as calmly as I could.

"Yup, it's not what it looks like." She sighed.

"I wouldn't force her to do anything!!" Gally snapped and came at me. That was all I needed, a reason to beat him up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled and fist bumped him on the face.

"Minho!" I heard Athy yell in disapproval. Gally growled and punched me back.

"Gally!" Athy yelled again. My cheek ached for a moment but the pain got replaced with a mix of anger and adrenaline. I jumped on top of him and started punching him with both fists. He just tried to cover his face with his hands.

"Stop! Guys! Stop it!!!" Athy was yelling madly at us as she tried to pull me off from Gally. Soon I felt my arms being held back by someone.

"What the shuck is going on?!" Alby roared. I stood up and realized that my nose was bleeding. But Gally looked way worse.

"Get a med-jack for Gally!" Newt yelled at Ben that was near by. They took Gally away as if he was having a heart attack or something. For a moment I felt proud but then I saw Athy's face, red with anger, her eyebrows pulled together in the middle, and a vein almost popping out her forehead. 'Nice one Minho.'

"Athy, I'm..." I started.

"Don't! I don't want to hear it." She cut me off. Then we both stayed silent.

"What is the matter with you?!!" She suddenly yelled.

"He started it." I tried defending myself but I already knew she was gonna say that was no excuse.

"Shut up." She said sternly.

"Come here." Her voice was still angry but she took my hand and led me to the homestead. She got a big bowl of water and cloths. And we went into her room.

"Sit down." He ordered me. Which I did without a word.

She placed the bowl of water on the floor next to my feet and she went down on her knees. She dabbed the cloth in the water and cleaned the blood from my face.

"We seriously have some issues." She started talking.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We can never start day in good terms and end it in good terms." She explained. I just stared at her while she cleaned the blood.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"See? There's not a day where one of us don't apologize to the other." She stopped and put the cloth on the floor. Then she sat with her legs under her.

"I just can't stand Gally being around you much less touching you."

"Well you can trust that I don't either. But Alby is making me, to find out what he remembers. What if he remembers something that might help us get out? I have to do it." She didn't seem angry anymore. She grabbed the cloth again, stood on her knees and finished cleaning out the blood from my nose and lips. One hand was placed on my lap, I grabbed it. Athy looked at our hands and then at me. She gave me the most beautiful smile. The butterflies and the urge to kiss her were back. But I knew that someone was gonna walk in if I try.