Aftermath of USJ

At this moment All Might and Recovery Girl realized something very important.

'How do we explain this phenomenon to the media?!!' All Might and Recovery Girl shouted inside their heads.

"I will handle the explaining" Principal Nezu said then started walking away.

"Hold up Nezu, you have a nick of changing things up when you say those words so tell us" Recover Girl said while resting her can on Nezu's shoulder.

"Tch, and here I thought that I could get away with it..." Nezu muttered then sighed heavily.

"I will explain that the supposed missing student have been found but is currently in a different state and the Villains have been defeated by the students while the strongest have been defeated by All Might" Principal Nezu answered.

"I can't agree to that Sir, my students risked their lives in order to defeat that Nomu which is powerful enough to significantly weaken All Might due to its vast amount of quirks and one of them even died in order to defeat it, are you just gonna trample on his sacrifice like that?! I didn't think U.A. was like this!" Aizawa said sternly although his appearance can be said to be much worse than his appearance when he was on his death bed.

"Aizawa..." All Might didn't know what to say and could only clench his fists.

"You blockhead!! You should be resting right now in order for you to heal!" Recovery Girl scolded Aizawa and tried to hit Aizawa but Aizawa caught her cane.

"I would have let you hit me anytime you want Recovery Girl but this time I ain't letting one of my students sacrifice just be written off as someone else's achievement and not even letting him die a hero" Aizawa said firmly as the bandages on his limbs started to turn to the color of blood.

"Aizawa the kid is alive but is currently in a weird appearance" Principal Nezu dropped the bomb and pointed towards the sphere that is in the middle of Kentarou's pool of blood.

"You think that I'll believe you Principal Nezu? I am not gullible enough to be tricked" Aizawa wanted to say firmly but he is already feeling dizzy.

"Ai... za... wa... sen... sei... I'm... fine... just... need... so... me... rest..." a voice came out of the sphere which resembled Kentarou's voice.

When Aizawa heard that he felt his legs weaken and dizziness take over him making him collapse on the floor and laid sprawled there.

"Since when can eggs talk?" All Might asked but no one answered and just looked away from him.

"All Might can you bring Aizawa back to the hospital? I'll give him my special later" Recovery Girl asked All Might who did it while silently praying for Aizawa's wellbeing after the preaching.

"To think the boy got his approval" Principal Nezu said, surprised at the weird development that is happening.

"He is not the only one who is impressed by the boy" Recovery Girl said then kissed the egg. Recovery Girl then started to walk back towards the entrance of the USJ until she stopped.

"You also can't forget about the girl" Recovery Girl said then left, making Nezu look at the egg with even more expectations and shock.

"Recovery Girl! Come back here!! I don't know how to carry an egg much less take care of it!!!" Nezu shouted as soon as he noticed his dilemma.

Recovery Girl went back inside USJ with her car? and an incubator in tow.

"Of course, I won't let the principal take care of him or else you might just do something unnecessarily outrageous" Recovery Girl said as she placed the egg on the incubator while Principal Nezu who grabbed some tea from Recovery Girl's car immediately spat it out due to what she had said.