U.A. Sports Festival (Part 2)

"HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING FOLKS?!!! TODAYS THE DAY THAT WE SEE THE STRENGTH OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE STUDENT HAS TO OFFER" Present Mic started to shout through a megaphone.

"WE WILL BE ABOUT TO WITNESS THE HOT BLOODEDNESS OF EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, LET'S JUST HOPE THAT THEY HAVE PREPARED ENOUGH AS THE SHINING STARS THEY ARE TODAY!!" Present Mic excitedly shouted evident by how he keeps moving the mic around while Aizawa who is beside him looks like he wants to struggle him to death in order to shut him up.

"WE ALREADY KNOW WHY MOST PEOPLE ARE TUNING ON ON THE FIRST YEARS, YOUR ALL HERE FOR THE CLASS THAT HAVE  SURVIVED A VILLAIN ATTACK THAT EVEN THE ALL MIGHT WOULD HAVE FOUND HIMSELF IN TROUBLE THEY WERE ABLE TO OVERCOME IT BY USING THEIR QUICK-WITTEDNESS AND HEROIC SPIRITS" Present Mic then grinned and lifted his Mic into the air.

"LET'S GOVE IT UP FOR THE ONE AND ONLY CLASS 1-A!!!!" Present Mic excitedly shouted as he also did a pose just to emphasize it, even going as far as placing his foot on the table which promptly get removed by Aizawa by kicking Present Mic's chair once the applause of the crowd stopped.

"They do know that The big four got a major power up, right?" Ayako asked Kentarou, Kirishima, and Mina.

"We are the only ones who know that as we trained with them besides Miwa-senpai and I decided to temporarily seal one of the elements and only use it as a last resort" Kentarou answered Ayako's question.

"Besides Ayako-chan this is our chance to shine above the rest" Mina added.

"Although I highly doubt we would still be able to once we faced someone like our friends here" Kirishima said with a grin, he wasn't sad in the slightest in fact he even welcomed it since as Kentarou or Ayako powered up he will too as well as Mina.

Kentarou using him as a punching bag which will increase his sturdiness by essentially shedding his soft layer as well as Boosting his endurance while Mina would fight against Ayako's skeleton horde which continously grows stronger to the point that Mina would be forced to improve her acids in order to survive.

"Ayako should I use it?" Kentarou asked Ayako who was quietly enjoying the sun.

Ayako looked up and stared straight at Kentarou's eyes while Kentarou smirked understanding what she meant.

"There it is the legendary lover's psychic connection!!" Mina joked but her smile was sweet enough to even make Todoroki melt as she and Kirishima are currently entering the so called legendary connection she just mentioned.

"Amajiki-kun and his friends are still as carefree as ever" Iida commented.

"No, Iida-kun look closer" Ochaco said as she had already felt the unrestrained power the four emit, she is able to see it as she is also a user of some force or law.

"They got much stronger..." Izuku commented once he found out and involuntarily shivered, he is practically using a cheat system while his friends aren't but are still growing much faster than him.

"That training with Onii-chan was worth it!!" Kentarou and Ayako both shouted as they felt the gaze of Izuku and Ochaco.

"Man they are really treating us like their foils" A random male student from one of the departments commented.

"To be fair if it was us stuck in their position we would have most likely gotten killed" A student near him answered.

"No way! I would have killed all those villain bast-" The student who thought taht they were being treated as wrappings for Class 1-A got cut off when a vine suddenly shut his mouth.

"Don't curse or else an unnecessary one sided battle would happen" Ibara Shiozaki said as she cautiously looked towards Kentarou's direction who's hand was already ready to slash at an opponent.  The student swallowed his saliva in fright but he was about to retort when Tetsu Tetsu joined in.

"Don't curse in front of the white haired one or no one would be able to find your corpse, even the one who always curses in their class has to stop cursing whenever she is around" Tetsu Tetsu explained knowing full well of what happened when he purposely provoked Bakugou to curse at him but surprisingly censored his own profanity to aggressive yet fine for even kids to hear.

"Now now let's all play fair everyone and those who's blood are already boiling in excitement,  settle down for at least ten seconds first" Midnight said as she was walking towards the podium while Ayako's eyes were already trying to be covered by Mina who was also covering Kirishima's eyes but this time Ayako shook Mina's hand away and covered Kentarou's eyes who was already staring blankly at empty air.

"Huh? Why can't I see anything? Did I accidentally allow a blind animal's DNA out?" Kentarou was quite confused as he was trying to calm his entire body down earlier from exploding due to excitement.

"Izuku-kun don't look!!" Ochaco said as she covered Izuku's eyes.

"Eh?!!" Izuku was quite confused.

"..." Iida already became a statue.

"Todoroki-" Momo was about to cover Todoroki's eyes only to find out that it already covered by ice.

"Ojiro-kun dame!!" Hagakure said then covered Ojiro's eyes but failed miserably as her entire body is see through but Ojiro understood and did so.

Kaminari only looked away while occasionally sneeking some glances. At least he was trying to be a gentleman, right?

"Tokoyami-kun" Tsuyu said then looked at him only to find out that Dark Shadow was keeping him distracted while Dark Shadow gave a thumbs up at Tsuyu knowing full well what she wanted to do.

"This is why I love heroes" Mineta said while drool fell down from his lips. Sadly thanks to that comment he got whipped by different quirks, even his classmates joined in, even Ayako in fact.

"Hey Mina do you think Midnight-sensei will give us some tips if we asked?" Ayako asked Mina who was shocked by what Ayako just asked her.

"Silence you brats!! Of course my suit is a hundred percent legal and girls, anyone who wants to receive some tips is free to ask" Midnight said while repremanding the ones questioning whether she should be the host for a high-school festival.

"Student Representative Katsuki Bakugou, get up here and do your speech!" Midnight said while a grin was plastered on her face.

'Oh crud, Midnight-sensei got infected by the Aizawa Virus' Class 1-A thought as well as Present Mic sadly Present Mic said it out loud yet thankfully the intercoms were closed.

"Mic I seem to have heard someone calling something as Aizawa Virus, can you elaborate on that?" Aizawa asked while Present Mic was already regretting about the fact that he recommended Aizawa as a commentator.