Omake

The Amajiki twins are now currently in front of Aizawa who looks slightly nervous as this internship is essentially going to separate the two which they didn't find funny.

"Ryukyu is curious whether Kentarou can turn himself into a dragon while Gang Orca is interested on how Ayako is commanding her skeletons, he also allowed me to use his network" Aizawa nervously said while the two could only sigh understanding how beneficial those benefits for Aizawa really is.

"Aizawa-sensei needs to connect us to that network in the future, okay?" Ayako is the one to say a condition which surprised Aizawa.

"Understood" Aizawa agreed.

"Aizawa-sensei didn't take a look at what's inside the boxes, right?" Kentarou asked while Aizawa looked away.

"Midnight-sensei I need a favor" Kentarou run off towards the staff room as Aizawa stood up in a panic and start chasing after Kentarou but the boy was too fast.

Currently with Midnight Kentarou can be seen talking to her.

"Sure thing here" Midnight easily gave Kentarou the number of someone Aizawa is scared off.

"Thank you Midnight-sensei!!" Kentarou said as he jumped through the window and started to fly to where Aizawa wouldn't be able to reach him.

Aizawa who saw this looked at Hizashi or Present Mic.

"Get the Helicopter" Aizawa ordered while Hizashi nodded.

Back to Kentarou.

"Hello Miss Joke? I need you to punish Aizawa-sensei aka Eraserhead, why? He messed with mine and my sisters stuff after deciding where we would do internships after getting bribed, huh? Your already heading to me? Yeah I have a quirk that allows me to turn parts of my body into animals" Kentarou then looks around and sees a helicopter heading to where he is which is carrying a green haired woman who is smiling then he turned around and saw Aizawa riding a helicopter while Present Mic is driving it.

Aizawa's eyes went wide once he saw the other helicopter and the all too familiar green hair.

"Turn back!! Hizashi turn back!!" Aizawa said panicking while Hizashi who noticed Ms Joke on the other helicopter grinned and sped up towards Kentarou. Aizawa felt hurt from the betrayal and decided to jump out of the helicopter.

"Oh no you won't , Aizawa-sensei!!" Kentarou said as he dived down towards Aizawa. Aizawa who saw this decided to use his quirk on Kentarou to no avail which confused him.

"It's considered a mutation instead of a transformation once a part of my body is transformed!!" Kentarou answered Aizawa's confusion while grinning from ear to ear.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Aizawa shouted with despair which everyone of Class 1-A heard while Ayako opened the door right on time which made everyone look at her.

"Punishment" Ayako answered while the rest of 1-A could only nod after noticing Ayako's sour mood, if their own sadistic teacher uttered such a despairing howl then what could they do if they made either of the two angry?

Back to Kentarou Hizashi was laughing his ass off in the Helicopter as he went back to park it inside U.A. even Nezu was getting a great laugh while Recovery Girl only looked concerned.

'It seems like Aizawa will need another treatment session, can't he notice his feelings already?' Recovery Girl was lost in her thoughts while the crazy experimented sadistic quirked chimera in front of her is laughing his ass off.

"Aizawa-sensei, your sacrifice shall not be wasted, kero" Tsu said as she put her hands together in front of a portrait of Aizawa in the corner of the room as an incense stick can be seen burning while the rest of the class except for Bakugou, Iida, and Ayako put their own hands together and bowed at the portrait.

*Ding*

"Our teacher is still well and alive!! We should not assume the worst yet!!" Iida reprimanded them while doing his robotic hand chops until they heard another yet louder shout of despair from Aizawa which made Iida stop.

"Yaoyorozu-San, could you please" Iida said as Yaoyorozu gave him and incense stick and placed it in front of Aizawa's portrait then copied the others.

*Ding*

Then the third shout was heard which made Bakugou join in, the class was so sure that Aizawa had passed away already by this point since Midnight, Power Loader, ALL Might, Vlad King, Nezu, Present Mic, Ectoplasm, Hound Dog, Cementoss, and Recovery Girl joined them.

*Ding*

"He's still alive you know, but I think that won't be for long as he is being loved so dearly currently" Kentarou said then another shout was heard.

*Ding*

Kenatrou lit up an incense stick along with Ayako.

"Your sacrifice shall not be in vain" Ayako and Kentarou said as they bowed once again.

'The two of you are the indirect cause of his death!!' Everyone wanted to retort but somehow couldn't while Nezu had found a worthy rival.