Meanwhile...

Kentarou and Izuku can be seen sitting in a lotus position on the 1-A dorms common room, while Kentarou has three kids sitting on his lap and peacefully sleeping.

"Hey guys, this scene would be cuter if Deku has his own kid to also sit on his lap" Ochaco off handedly comments, which made everyone look at her.

"Then get to work with him then, I can't wait to see you have a bun in the oven" Ayako remarked, maybe her own death affected her somehow cause her shyness decreased by a whole lot.

The girls who understood Ayako's remark blushed a deep crimson while Ochaco's brain outright short circuited to the point that she can be seen flying in the air, but much to her surprise she didn't feel queasy and somehow she can feel that her quirk changed in some way, shape, or form which caused her to copy Izuku and Kentarou.

Ayako really wanted to say something until she also felt something odd in herself, so she looked at Yuki, who also looked quite puzzled, so they too sat down in a lotus position.

"Please tell me that the five of them aren't getting a power up" Jiro groaned as she could hear the five's hearts starting to synch up and beat more powerful than the last.

"I don't think they are? It's more like they just noticed something weird in their bodies or maybe their own quirks?" Mina suggested since she only saw Kentarou and Ayako react like this once, and that was when Kentarou accidentally turned into an undead version of one of his chimeras.

Kentarou vehemently tries not to ever turn into an undead version cause of multiple reasons, one it feels wrong for his body and the animal conciousness, two it is not as powerful but higher defence and easier to regenerate, three its Ayako's thing not his, and fourth he is incredibly easy to anger in those forms especially if he uses Dire Dragon.

After a couple of minutes the five woke up while trying to hold on to their laughter especially Kentarou since he really doesn't want to wake up his daughter's right now so he swallowed his laughter down despite maybe getting a stomach problem later due to swallowing air. Apparently, Izuku wasn't fast enough in leaving the vestige world cause Ochaco got the frontline seat of what Yoichi was doing and saw AFO's face of absolute horror along with the past holders, she even saw them trying to jump ship to Kentarou's quirk but couldn't.

She would also not mention her noticing three little kids watching the entire ordeal with popcorn while wearing 3D glasses and sitting on a very, very comfortable looking sofa. It also didn't help seeing the two little girls sleeping with smiles that are showing a little of their teeth due to amusement and the last one with a slight upturn of her mouth. This sight just made her look forward to the future more, causing Izuku's Danger Sense to alarm him of danger that felt different for him and quite frankly made him giddy, thus causing him not to know what kind of danger it is.

However, what Ochako didn't expect nor everyone on that matter is the fact that her wish would be coming true very soon as a little girl around the age of four with brown hair that barely reached her back with green eyes that is now darkened due to the realization that she had just been abandoned dawned on her, what's worse is that her parents didn't even have the decency to drop her off into an orphanage.

Meanwhile, back in UA.

Izuku immediately shot up from his chair, causing it to fall to the ground, much to everyone's confusion since they were eating dinner that Kentarou cooked then Ochaco also did the same then the two looked around while their eyes narrowed as if a villain that only they can sense appeared so the class looked at Kentarou who was just smiling in amusement.

"I need to head out now, I feel like someone out there is calling for my help" Izuku said, then bolted out of the dorms.

"Deku!! Wait up!! I feel the same!!!" Ochaco shouted, which made Izuku pause, then used his hovercycle build and gestured for Ochaco to get on.