Two Dragons

Aizawa sighed in defeat as Kentarou had managed to win him over so the only thing needed to do is welcome the two albeit he wasn't exactly looking forward to making another shit ton of paperwork and delivering it to Nezu. Vlad vehemently opposed the fact that both students should go to Aizawa so they made a compromise which also helped lighten Aizawa's paperwork yet still get all the benefits Kentarou offered which made Vlad annoyed, the bulky man got a taste of potential heaven once and wanted to have a taste again besides he knows that he can only get that from either Kentarou and Ayako while potentially from Aya and Darel.

"Twintails introduce yourself" Aizawa commanded which scared the girl but Ayako held her hand as if to say that it's alright.

"My name is Wendy Ciel, Quirk Heavenly Dragon, I can manipulate light and wind as well as partially transform into a dragon" the one with twintails introduced herself.

"She can also heal wounds" Ayako added.

"The one who recklessly attacked and got horribly defeated by Kentarou-sama is Romeo Daemon his quirk is Hell Dragon and is basically the same as mine" Wendy explained

"The wounds inflicted by his purple flame can't be healed by any other quirk except for Wendy's healing although the exceptions to that are me and Ayako due to our quirks, me being the apex of dragons and Ayako's domination over life and death" Kentarou added.

"I am going to take the rash but powerful brat with an interesting quirk" Vlad announced dominantly while said brat is still knocked out.

"I'll take the supporter girl then" Aizawa sounded disappointed but he is actually extremely delighted to the point that he is ready to jump over the moon and howl like a lunatic. Sure there are many responsible students in his class but pretty much all of them still cause trouble and tons of paperwork is always created due to them, thankfully the twins can somewhat keep them in line and if they can't then they will at least try to lessen his burden.

"Sensei seems to be over the moon" Izuku casually said but then got mummified while being bound to a tree,poor guy, while Bakugou started to laugh his ass off.

"Vlad-sensei why did you choose him? we have plenty of heavy hitters now but we are missing some support!" Itsuka asked since she really doesn't know why their homeroom teacher chose a troublesome student since she already has her hand full with just Monoma. Itsuka has every right to complain and what she said is true as well since they're entire class is enough to make one of Kentarou's arm be disabled.

"I want to see how far all of you would grow when someone like him joins since he would most likely chase after troubles, sure Monoma might be like him but he still has fewer guts than the new kid, he pissed off the male twin for hell's sake!" Vlad explained while feeling hot-blooded also got transmitted to his students.

Itsuka understood Vlad's intentions but she already has her hands full just keeping Monoma in line while Aya is keeping the rest in line. Kentarou didn't really mind it and looked carefree but he was actually thinking of how Romeo and Wendy would live from now on.

"Ken any solutions for the current problem?" Ayako asked.

"Right, Ryukyu, Gang Orca and my parents decided to vouch for their identities due to curiosity I think and they can stay at the Amajiki training hall for now" Kentarou casually added as he was planning to make an extension of said training hall.

"Kiri you don't think he is planning to do something outrageous again, right?" Mina couldn't help but ask while said guy already gave up on thinking about it.

"Since all the commotion have been taken care of let the training camp continue" Tiger took charge as his fellow Pussycats are all knocked down.

"So who wants to have a bout with me?" Kentarou casually asked.

"Let me have a go" Izuku also casually answered which surprised everyone while Aizawa's grin widened.

"Sure come on"  Kentarou said as he and Izuku walked towards the forest.

"Okay everyone who wants to bet on who will win?" Darel asked as he sat on a chair with a table devided in the middle using a marker along with papers with the names Izuku and Kentarou written on it.

Of course nobody took him seriously as everyone knew full well who would win and the fact that there are teachers watching them so nobody betted openly that is. The win ratio is something along the lines of 100:1in Kentarou vs Izuku. Ayako also betted on Izuku winning along with Wendy which surprised Darel as well as Wendy.

"Ken is gonna lose since Izuku had been perfecting a trump card that let's him control all the overflowing energy inside of him" Ayako explained to Wendy as the two of them also sparred if you could call it that since the two of them often had breaks after one hour.

What was more interesting is that the silhouettes of both Izuku and Kentarou can be seen being launched to the sky while a students was so annoyed to the point that he accidentally broke his arm causing Wendy to be called.

"I just realized something since Ciel-san is now our classmate, Aizawa-sensei can now torture us with training even if our bones break" Kaminari accidentally said out loud which Aizawa heard and made him activate his shit eating grin.

"You just had to say something" Jiro said as she slapped the back of Kaminari's head.