Death and Hope

Today is the day that the raid against Overhaul is being planned and enacted however sadly enough there aren't many heroes that can take this operation and even Kentarou had lost it ever since Ayako had been kidnapped and is now forced into a coma. Although the truth is the one on the bed is just a body double he uses to eavesdrop on Izuku and the other heroes while another body is searching using the idol route while the last one is searching using the villain route with Toga,of course Nezu knew about the villain route that Kentarou took but he didn't say anything since he thought that at most Kantarou could split his consciousness to two.

Currently Izuku, Tenya, Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Tokoyami are inside Kentarou's hospital room since it became like their base of operations ever since Ayako's disappearance and Kentarou's abrupt abnormal state of mind as well as his double life as a villain came to light.

"If Overhaul really is the one behind Ayako's kidnapping and treating that child horribly, I swear that I will take him down" Izuku had now matured, he isn't like the past him who is naive and careless and due to his frustration of not being able to help one of his best friends when they are at his lowest made him push himself harder than ever which brought him more control over his quirk to the point that his body can handle 80% of OFA especially due to his Nanotech quirk.

"Izuku..." Ochaco who is also part of the operation is in conflict right now, she knows that Izuku can't remain naive forever but she doesn't like the Izuku right now who's eyes look hellbent on taking revenge or something.

"Kirishima as well, even though he seems to act the same I can tell that he had been blaming himself as well as Mina doing the same thing as Kirishima, even Shouto and Katsuki were affected to the point that the two of them have been pushing themselves to the point that it is dangerous for their bodies" Izuku couldn't help himself and said his concern for his classmates.

"That's why I must make him pay" Izuku said while everyone couldn't help but feel scared by Izuku's tone and expression, much less the crackling lightning arching around his body.

"Don't do anything foolish, Izuku, don't repeat the mistake that I am about to do" Kentarou said, then abruptly disappeared, making everyone run into a panic.

"Tenya, call Aizawa-sensei now!!!" Izuku ordered while Tenya calmed down and did as what he was told.

"Tsu, do you know where he went?" Tokoyami asked.

"Kero, he is currently heading straight towards Overhaul's base and-" Tsuyu was about to tell them what she felt but then a roar of anguish and anger echoed throughout the city which made civilians scared and panic.

Ochaco couldn't help herself but cry as well as Tsuyu and Izuku. Even Tokoyami had a tear fall down from his eyes. Shouto, Bakugou, and Kirishima stopped their training, then destroyed the floor by rapid change in temperature, explosion, and hitting it with their quirk while Tenya was crying as he sped up.

Mina and Aya who were with the girls of 1-A and 1-B started crying while Momo, Jiro, Toru, Itsuka, Pony, Mei and the rest of the girls felt sad as all of them hit the tables they were eating on and accidentally destroying it in the process.

Miwa and Nejire, who were busy collecting additional information for the raid, felt as if their hearts were stabbed by a thousand needles while Miwa had it worse as the elements that he controlled were starting to mourn.

"DAMN ITTTTT!!!!" Tamaki cursed out loud as he himself felt Kentarou's anguish more as he nearly has the same quirk as him but just more controllable. Katsuko, who looked frail, also started crying as she felt Kentarou's pain harder while Tomoaki could only grit his teeth for not being able to do anything, Toga started crying as she tried to comfort the couple.