Romance in the air

Chapter 64: Romance in the air

 The best and most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or touched- they must be felt with the heart

 The best and most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or touched- they must be felt with the heart. Today is the most crucial day in Khushi's life. Her dream is finally coming true to marry her Arnavji- love of her life.

Soon after their proposal, Arnav has booked the topmost marriage hall of the city for their wedding. He wanted to give her all the rights that were snatched from her due to his stupidity.

"Everything should be perfect. If a single mistake happens, you will be fired" Standing in a que, all his workers are listening to his instructions with their head bowing down in agreement..

"Papa. papa..yeh shab kya ho laha han?" (What is going on?) He signed and they were dismissed from there. And kneel before her.

He looks at her puzzled expression with a smile. "Bolo na." (Say something)

"Beta, umm..actually. I wanted to tell you this but everything happened so fast I didn't have time to explain to you.."

"What? Say na. Why are you rounding me? Is anything special today? Why did you bring Mumma and me to this 5 star hotel. Is any fancy dress competition going on? Why is mumma getting pampered by ladies. Do you know all the ladies getting her ready? Why? why? why?" She shot her innocent queries without any stop.

"Wait. Let me speak"

"Tell me fast fast. I want to know" She asked jumping on the floor like a desperate soul. Few men who were decorating the hall grinned hearing the cutest kiddo talk.

"It's your Papa and Mumma marriage" Arnav told her in one go not knowing what her reaction would be.

"Marriage matlab?" Chahat ask puzzled.

"Umm..marriage means when two people love each other, they take a promise to each other to always stick to each other in every step".

"I love you more than Mumma. Can I marry you?"

"What the..No!" He laughed out loud making her frown.

"Why are you lauphing? What phynny? I too want to take a promise. I lobe you more than mumma"

"No beta. Your Momma came to my life before you and she.."

"No..No..No..This is cheating. You no lobe me..You only lobe mumma..Me not emphorlant.." Chahat began to cry in a dramatic way causing noise pollution.

He held his head seeing all the mishaps created by Mini devil. Only saviour is Khushi. So he rang her immediately.

"Khushi comes fast. Your daughter is too naughty. You won't believe what she demands of me" Hearing Chahat's unexpected demand, Khushi began to laugh.

"Aww my poor baby." She teased him.

"Stop laughing and help me out"

"She is as stubborn as her Papa."