It's a trouble time

Chapter 78: It's trouble time

Khushi is enjoying her favorite lunch deliciously making a moaning sound while her laad governor as usual admiring his cute angel. How much he misses his old khushi all those years. Before meeting her, he hated these feelings but now? She became his oxygen, his necessity, his need- his reason for survival.

"What are you staring at me at?" She frowns and shoots a threatening glare like he is looting her treasure. Taking the plate on her lap from the table , she took 2-3jalebis and stuffed it in one go.

"Umm..it's so yummy. But how did you arranged Indian food in this island"

He roamed his eyes all over her before getting up and walked toward her. She adjusted the sheet across her shoulder, his every movement made her breath hitched up. seeing her laad governor lusty daze over her bare legs and chest made her forget food for sometime.

"Nothing is impossible for Arnav Singh Raizada, especially when it is for my love, the angel of my life." He whispered leaning across her ear and sucked her earlobes within his mouth. Slowly his lips lean down toward her tempted lips that are parted. He licks the sugary syrup of jalebis from the corner of her lips and gives her an open mouth gentle kisses. She clasps his collar, breathing hard.

"I hope you enjoyed our first official consummation" Her breath turns swallow as he utters and leaves her lips. He dipped his head planning to start for the second session. He held the robe of her sheet and was ready to expose her to his lusty eyes.

"You are as tasty as honeybee" Hearing that, she opened her eyes and pushed him off her.

"How dare you divert me from my delicious food? A 'What the' escapes from his mouth. Her sudden push made him fall on the floor.

But she least cares to give any attention to her husband. Her first love is jalebis and golgappe. After so long, she got the opportunity to eat them. How would she let it go?

Without disturbing her, Arnav brought another plate from the kitchen to fill his empty stomach. But Khushi totally bans him from touching any of them. Once all sweets got emptied, she attacked vegetables and Chapatis. She got so drowned in enjoying her lunch that she forgot to ask if he had eaten anything or not. Although he is too hungry, seeing her lovely smile he doesn't feel like disturbing her. Once the entire bowl got empty, she rubbed her stomach satisfactorily.

"Thank you Arnavji. Thank you for arranging my favorite dishes. You know, after almost 5 years, I have tasted them. How badly I miss them"

"Keep smiling always." This is what he always desires. To see her beaming smile, he can go to any extent.

"Hey devimaiya" She got taken back seeing all bowl are empty and her husband's plate is empty.

"Relax." He caresses her cheeks and calms her down. She looked guilty and cursed herself for this stupidity. "I am fine" Seeing the tears filled her eyes wrecked his heart.

"I am such a bad wife. Wait, I will make something for.." He made her sit next to him and held her hand.

"No need to make anything my love. I have already eaten snacks in the morning before serving you. He lied because he couldn't see her sad face. Brushing her hair tendrils, "Never say this that you are a bad wife. You are a blessing to me. I am the luckiest man on the planet to own you."

Sach?" (Really?) She asked weeping and gave his nod. Hugging him tight, she stayed into his arms for a while.

"Khush kismat toh hum hai aap ko pake" (I am lucky to get you) He broke the hug and wiped her tears.