Mission accomplished

Thank you so much for the love and support. A big thank you to those who had voted and commented on previous chapter.

____________________________________________________

Chapter 5: Mission accomplished

He stood outside the narrow street which lead toward Khushi old house. As he slowly walked inside, her soft giggles and melodious voice playing into his ears. Like she will appear out in blue and call out his name with her cute 'Ji' and ran into his arms. This place was very special to Khushi, her entire childhood has been spent here. She was so happy last time when they visited this place.

''Arnavji, how is my house?'' asked khushi with twinkling in her eyes while he look out boringly.

Boliye na? (Tell na) He turned to her and just just pass a fake smile which brought thousand watt smile to her face.

''You know this place is not less than a heaven for me.'' She wounded her arms around him and continue her blabbering narrating her childhood memories when she used to be very naughty and pampered girl to her mumma. Sometimes it had been quite difficult to handle her. Her eyes filled with tears remembering her warmth which she missed a lot. After sometime when he don't heard her voice, he called her from behind.

''Khushi..'' Once she look at him, she couldn't control her emotions. She left everything and ran into his arms hugging him passionately. He shifted behind due to the sudden gravity and hugged her behind calming her down. This is the only weapon weaken him.

''Why mumma left me Arnavji..I missed her very much..You know she loved me so much. She was world's best mother any daughter could ever get..she used to fulfill my every wish before ever i ask'' He said nothing just keep holding her into his embrace. He feel bad for her. Once she got relaxed, she broke apart and look at him lovingly. He wipe her tears and both stare at each other lost.

''If ma were alive today, she must be so pleased to know I got a man who loved me immensely..'' He look on guiltily avoiding eye contact ''She never believed in love. She always scolded me and told me love doesn't exist in reality..it only carry good in films and books, but I proved her wrong..My Arnavji is not those men who used women for their advantage..'' She gave the most beautiful smile to him and he get dumbstruck. ''Why you are staring at me like this..Kuch boliye na..?'' (Say something)

''It's nothing to say Khushi.'' spoke Arnav still ignoring her gaze.

They spend time in her favorite place and lay there relieving her childhood memories. After sometime, she stood up holding his hand and they move hand in hand to a adjacent room as she wanted to show him something. On reaching, she made him sat on a chair and stood on a stool to bring out something from upper shelf.

''Khushi, what's are you doing? You will fall..''

''Arnavji that box..I want to show you my belongings.'' She stretched her hand further in order to grab it. But heard his scold. She turned toward him and he noticed the position of stool.

''Watch it..''  Hurriedly he ran to her and in no time she found herself into his tight embrace possessively hugging her like she will ran away if he left her. A soft rabba vee played into background. Both drown into each other eyes. His sharp voice brought her back into senses.

''Have you lost it. Tumhe kuch ho jata toh?..'' (What if anything had happen to you?) She just smiled with her hooded eyes melted by the love reflection through his eyes..