Depth of love

Chapter 38: Depth of love

Meera: ''GET OUT BEFORE I FIRE YOU. (She barked, thinking it's an employee)

Person: Too much anger is injurious to your health. (With a wide smile, she uttered) Won't you meet me chutki?

Last word hit Meera really hard. This name has a lot of emotions connected to her because it is related to her mother. But the mention of this name other than her mother create hurricane inside her leading her to raise her head in an instant.

TUM?

She got up angrily with fire emitting from every pore of her body seeing Ananya before her eyes. Her fist clenched in a tight punch as she saw the women she hates the most. Even more than she claims to hate Arnav. Only her mother called her by this name but strangely no-one knows about this. Not even Rishab. Then how this woman knew her pet name is chutki?

Ananya: ''Chutki...How are you?'' That peaceful smile on her face enraging Meera more and making her remember how badly this woman took away all the happiness she had cheerished. A Pain thumping against her chest making khushi inside stone hearted meera difficult to breathe. To imagine the image of Arnav sleeping with her crush her soul and to think they were having a child made her feel to rip her. How dare she touch her Arnav whose entire existence only belongs to Khushi gupta. It stab her and it continues to stab her to think the man she had loved and wosrshipped with her all is someone else's husband. She clutch the edge of the table trying hard not to lose her sanity. But she added fuel by referring her chutki which only her mother used to call her with love.

Meera(With agitation): DARE YOU CALL ME THAT..

Ananya: We need to talk. Can we?

Meera: NO! GETTTT OUTTTT..

Meera took her cordless to rang the guards but Ananya came forward and took it from her and throw it on the floor.

Meera: HOW DARE YOU

Ananya: I need no-one permission to meet my chutki..You are my..

Meera: ENOUGH!! DARE YOU CALL ME THAT.. She close her ears uncontrollably. Her presence killing her from inside.

Ananya: Calm down and let me explain.. I know you are in pain seeing me back (Ananya came close and warmly touch her but her hands being roughly pulled by Meera.

Meera: Dare to touch me you filthy women..Why you are here..to put salt into my wounds. Aren't you happy destroying my happiness. Taking away my precious possession, my Arnav, you must have been celebrating all those years wining him. You took away everything I had loved. Now what do you want? Or should I ask how does it feel being Asr's wife?

Ananya: Khushi..This is not tr---

Meera: Shut up..Just shut up. Not a word. Don't you dare call me chutki or Khushi. All those names are given by my mother and you are here to mock my mother..Why you feel solace taking away the one I loved. First Arnav and now targetting my mother. I will call the cops and send you to jail for entering my cabin without permission and for harming my property..understand..now get lost you bloody bitch..

Ananya: ''I understand your plight but this is not the way to talk to your elder sister..baby''

Meera: ''Excuse me..what? Listen Mrs Ananya Arnav singh Raizada I knew why you are here and what plans you have in your gutter mind. My Marriage with Arnav is invalid as you are his first wife but that doesn't mean you have the right to snatch my daughter. Although you give birth to Chahat but now she become my life..my everything..'' A smile spread across Ananya face seeing the love and fondness she has for her tiny mumkin.