A newly found bond

Chapter 12: A newly found bond

Papa! Little baby walked in the streets of London miserably, staring at the traffic with her tearful drenched face. Her tiny heart broken by the thought of her papa. Her grip tightened on his photo which kept hidden in her soft palm. She stood in one corner of the streets waiting for traffic to get cleared so that she can moved to other side and start her search. From past one hour she was walking aimlessly. She can't go back home as she lost the track. What if Papa came back home. But she feared by the speed of trucks and Metros passer by.

DM why you're doing this to me? You know I can't live without my papa. Pleezz pleezzz give me back my papa please!! She murmured helplessly and took a sharp breathe before running to other side without caring about the motion of the vehicles.

With closed eyes, she ran as fast as possible overcoming all the fear from her heart. But suddenly a car came at a super fast speed. Khushi could hear some heavy sound of a horn but unable to gather courage to look up. Her body went paralyzed like ice and tightly keep her tiny arms covered chanting devimaiya name. She cried hard as the tiny baby couldn't hold the disaster.

DM Plezzzz save meee..Pleaseeeee....! She was whispering to herself as the heart almost come to her throat. The vehicle move forward in a harsh speed and strike against her.

Papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

''Now what we will do? If Asr returned home and ask about babyji?'' Lady servant Lata grew horrified. Since 2 hours she was banging chahat's bedroom door that was locked. By not getting any response, she call the male servant. Once he broke the door, everyone out there went terrified by not finding her anywhere.

''During his absence, She was our responsibility. How can be so careless, Lata. Why did you left her alone? Asr will definitely kill us.''

''It wasn't my fault. I tried hard to convince her but she didn't get pacified by me and continuously crying for her father. I just don't understand why Asr did not came home since last night. It was first time i do happens.''

''If Khushiji was alive today such day never arrived and our babyji would be happy with her parents. Asr is a traitor..He shouldn't cheated a pure soul..'' Lata retorted.

''Shut up! Instead of accepting your mistakes, you are blaming our boss who is giving us bread and butter..shame on you!'' Male servant, who is her husband scolded her. But she stand out for herself.

Sharam toh Asr ko ani chahiye..jis phool jaise bachii ko is duniye mein ane se pehle uske baap uski maa ke saath janwaro jaise suluk kiya..jise ekvaishya se jyada kuch nahi samjha, use uske chinta kyu hogi..? (If anyone should be ashamed, it was him. A father who treated like a animal to the mother, tag her a whore before his daughter birth, why would he cared for her now?)