88- A craving daughter without mother

Chapter 88: A craving daughter without mother

Ananya pov-

Standing in front of the mirror, I admire the glow on my face. my eyes shine as I turn and gaze toward my caring husband.

From the last few days, the love and care he poured to me is beyond my imagination. No-one ever made me feel the way he did. The way he loved me, no-one ever loved me. Currently he is sleeping peacefully on our bed. He is better now. All his injuries get healed. Our married life started in a true sense after his accident. The fear of losing him made me realize what he meant to me. He never forced me physically and waited for me to accept his love.

One fine day when I confessed my love to him, he was the happiest man in the world. He made me laugh and smile with his jokes. I never knew his sense of humor was so good. Ayush and Michael are my pillars. Without them, my life is incomplete. I regret treating Ayush in a bad way during the initial days. But now he has become an important part of my life. We three live like a happy family. I smiled and recalled that day when I started my new married life with the love of my life.

"I love you Chinki. You don't know how long I waited for this moment."

"I love you too Michael" He came inside and was surprised to see the entire room was decorated for their wedding night.

"You did all that?" Michael asked, surprised.

I smiled and took him close, "For us" He sat on the bed and lifted my veil.

"You are as beautiful as a flower. I fell in love with you for the very first time I saw you in your childhood" I smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I realized it late. But now we are inseparable. I wish you had met me a few years ago. Then my life would be different." He held my hand and looked at me for approval.

"Are you sure? With a pause, "Are you ready to accept me as your husband? I mean, Anu. You don't need to rush things. I can wait for you"

"I am very sure of my feelings. I know if I say you will wait for me all your life. But now I can't find my lover. You are my soulmate, my true lover without whom I cannot survive. I love you Michael. I made a lot of mistakes in my life. I don't want to add another one by wasting it due to my stupid ego." He hugged me after hearing my confession. We made love to each other. That night he took our relationship to the next level. He made me experience the feeling of being loved.

"Do you know when I made love to you and broke your virginity, you were drugged by Neev. I hated myself that night for taking advantage of you" I pulled his face closer and spoke tearfully, "You never took advantage of me. It was my fate. It's a sign of God. I always belong to you. I thought I loved Arnav. But it wasn't love. You are my true lover. I have always been grateful to Arnav for making me married to you. Otherwise I was going to marry him and was going to spoil four lives due to my obsessive nature."

"It's okay Anu. Everything happens for good. Even I do many mistakes. We cannot change our past but can make our present beautiful. I also hurt you by forcing you during our first night after marriage. I promise I will never hurt you ever again" He leaned down and we shared a kiss with our hands interlocked. He do not let me hiss during out sexual intercourse and I smiles receiving his sweet love.

From that moment, we became husband and wife and completed each other in true sense.

Thanks to Aman and Anjali. WIthout their financial and moral support, Michael wouldn't recover so fast. Aman is a true friend. I was left alone when my husband was fighting for his life in hospital. Dadi also didn't support me. It says the value of our true friend knows only when we are going through tough times.