Silent scream

Hello everyone..here i came back with next update. Thanks for the wonderful response. I didn't expected so much love. Because of you, I am giving next one quick.

One thing I wanted to tell you about this story that it is going to be a happy ending. Once Arnav and Khushi reunite there has been lot of romance and love going to take place. But for that you have to wait a little more. Even I am dying to write their reunion. Just wait for their proper meet. I can't reveal more. Just wait and watch.

____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 45: Silent scream

Khushi: You might be thinking what I am doing here..actually umm..Arnav..I know I made many mistakes in my life and the worst thing happen when I left you 5 years back leaving behind our little daughter and then disgrace your love not once but many times thinking you and Ananya Di..Arnav I am sorry..I started living with you pretending to be a good wife just to destroy you because I wanted to give you pain because I thought you.. (Her words left incomplete when she felt a sudden push from other end)

I look on shocked and motionless seeing Khushi in place of Arnav with thousands of emotions crossing her features.

Oh god what I have done? Did she hear me? Hope not. But seeing her expression I feel she hears something what she shouldn't. I have no idea how much she had heard and what she had assumed. Her little brain must be in a mess. Upon seeing her wet face, I feel a pang of pain within my heart. I want to hug her tight, I want to console her. I want to tell her everything will go alright. I want to erase her pain but I fear her soft heart may break. I cannot endure her pain. She is too tiny..too innocent. My baby. How she had lived without me. My heart tear up with this thought.

''Be..ta...'' I move a little toward her but she move back.

She is breathing harshly and her tears are dropping down. She is unable to speak as more tears are shedding from her cheeks. She is hiccuping.

''No baby don't cry..This is not what you are thinking..let me..'' She push me back as I try to hold her in my arms. My baby is in pain. How stupid I am. I shouldn't say this.

Her little heart had broken into million pieces hearing all that from her mother. No sooner her hurt tranformed into hate thinking the person she consider her mother to be reason her papa commited suicide.

Khushi: Beta aap..ro kyu rahe..ho..mumma ke pas ao..kya hua apko..? (Why are you crying, come to your mom..what happen?) I wanted to touch her but she again inch backward not allowing me to do.

Chahat: YOU ALLE NOT MY MUMMA...YOU HURT MY PAPA..YOU FORCED MY PAPA TO.. (She couldn't say further as anger filled her eyes. She tightened her clench fuming.)

While her venom filled words wrench my heart. My knees feel weak seeing so much hate in those red eyes but I somehow balance myself holding the support. Tears prick my eyes but I hold back.

Chahat: You cheated my papa..? You mally that villan uncle haina?

Khushi: No Beta what you are thinking is not true..I.. (I kneel before her to hug her)

Chahat: DON'T TOUCH ME..YOU ARE NO-ONE TO ME..I BHILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU..NEVER. I HATE YOU FOREVER..

At this moment I lost everything. The feeling to get abandonment is same as what I felt when Arnav humiliated me. But that hurt is nothing compared to what I am getting from my own daughter.

Khushi: Beta, I am your mumma..bas ek baar mumma ke gale lag jao..(Just once give me a hug)I love you a lot.. (I open my arms craving to hold my baby just once.)