Mini devil in danger

Chapter 26: Mini devil in danger

What did you said? Meera turned and glare him as if entire world come beneath her feet.

''Khushi Singh Raizada..?'' His one nod create hurricane inside her.

''By naming that dirty girl you think she will be like me'' Grabbing his collar she pull him angrily. ''No one can be like Khushi because you already kill that mentally ill women who were your mistr..''. She inhale sharply as everything burning inside her. She released her grip and push him against his chest hard.

''GET LOST BEFORE I DO SOMETHING WORST''.

Seeing her in pain, he felt vulnerable than ever. Although she wasn't looking at him but without even looking her, he had a sensation of the amount of pain she had stored inside her. She was holding the handle to stand firm grasping the reality, it made him worry. The truth had indeed shaken her.

Starting from their first encounter in school, their argument outside restaurant, her naming fake mother in hospital and then everytime troubling her, all the recent events flashed like a film in front of khushi. She breathe harshly, still in complete denial.

He was responsible. He is sole owner of her devastation. No-one couldn't imagine the intensity of pain inflict upon her. He knew she will be hurt. He knew it. Guilt consume him once again and now he have only one aim to give her back everything she lost because of him specially- Her lovely daughter.

''Calm down Khushi..I will tell you everything..'' He said and carried his arms to held her for support. But she didn't react. She remain motionless and it scared him. He kneel before her making her sit on the chair.

"Please say something.. don't be silent.. " His disgusting touch alarm her causing her to snap back in present. His sudden closeness shocked her.

"Dur raho mujhse..mujhe kisiki jarurat nahi..na kal thi na aj hain nahi kabhi hogi..Phir kyu aye tum vapas.. (Stay miles away from me..I needs no-one neither in past, present or in future. Then why you came back?)

''Kyunki tumhari Beti ko tumhari sabse jyada zarurat hain..'' (Because your daughter needs you the most) She look at him for a fraction of moments. Something inside her shuddered by the thought of having a baby. But her breathe got uneven signalling her not to believe this monster. He never think good for her. He is a criminal and her daughter was no less. She is just like him. Definately she was involved in his master plan.

"That kid is nothing to me..Nothing..Did you hear me..I JUST HATE HER." She stated ruthlessly without any emotion.

''She is your daughter, Khushi..''

''Bakwas band karo aur dafa ho jao yaha se..main bewkoof nahi jo tumhari jhooti baaton pe phitrse vishvas karo'' (Stop your bloody non-sense and get the hell out of my sight..I'm not a fool to believe your lies again) said Meera shotting murderous glare and then get up seething in anger.

"I have heard you enough. Now LEAVE." She said showing him the door.

''Okay fine. You don't want to believe me. It's your wish. But one day you yourself will came running for her, hold her, hug her, love her.'' Said Arnav and it infuriate her.

''I never love the thing that is connected to you." Said Khushi.

''She is not a thing..She is your daughter..''

"Oh please. Stop saying daughter daughter like a parrot..I have no daughter..Now can you excuse me. I have lot of works apart from bothering about your irritating kid."