Karma

Hello guys. I am back again with the next chapter. I knew many wanted Arshi union. But before that, Arnav need to suffer a little. Because the amount of pain he caused her is worst than anything. So do trust me. Don't be dishearten. Why I am saying this you will know after this chapter.

Chapter 41: Karma

Arnav was dead shock. The woman he loves the most, whom he trust blindly, without whom he cannot imagine to breathe a single second is now in the arms of another man. His entire world shattered in just a mere moment. Tears of pain started flooding. He just can't believe what just Khushi announced. He shake his head in denial.

Meera: Don't be so shock. It's true. I never love you. It was all FAKE. My true love is here (Giving side hug to Neev, she intertwined her hand to him and kiss Neev palm) You are just a time pass for me Raizada.

Arnav: ''Khu..shi..'' He is unable to believe with his eyes searching the truth in her eyes.

Meera: Not Khushi. Meera Shergil. A woman who hates every man in the planet. Except Neev Khurana. Do you know why? Because he is only Man who never used you like you did. He always be my loyal friend. He respects me. He loves me unconditionally without expecting anything in return. (Turning to him, she held his both hands and say) I am sorry Neev. I know I was being very rude and cruel to you since day 1. I am sorry for rejecting you for marriage on alter that night. I should not treat you like that but I was so much in pain, I never saw your true love. You are the only person who took care of me, heal me and took me out from trauma. And now I wanted to be yours. Will you marry me?''

Arnav stood froze, too paralysed and too numb to react. His entire world came crashing down. His heart stabbing into a million pieces.

Neev: Meera, Are you serious? You and me..do you really lo.. (He asks again to confirm, not really believing what he just heard is really happening in real or not. Everything seems like a dream come true.)

Meera: Yes. I like you. I like you a lot. Because of his stupid fake marriage, I didn't got chance to tell you that but now everything is crystal clear. Do you love me?

Neev: Ofcourse. I do. I love you since the very first day I met you. But you and Arnav..

Meera: Arnav Singh Raizada is my bitter past whose chapter is close now. I don't want to breathe a second around this bastard. Let's go.. (She held his hand passing a witty smile to Arnav and started leaving, but felt a strong grip around her wrist.

Arnav: We need to talk. (Lava is emitting through his eyes)

Neev: Leave her hand. She is mine now. (While Arnav is breathing harshly to control the strom inside him.

Arnav: Don't come between us. It will be good for you. (With gritted teeth)

Khushi: Excuse me. Are you deaf? I made myself very clear to you. We are over.

Arnav: Keep your mouth shut and come otherwise I will have to pick you up.

Khushi: Get lost!!!

Arnav: Don't provoke me to force you.. (Get interrupted)

Neev: Leave our path Arnav and let us go.

That's it. Arnav lost his calm and give a harsh punch over his mouth making him to bleed and drop on the ground. Then, he pick her up into his arms with audacity and took her back to his room where she belongs, locking her inside.

Meera: Leave me. Arnav..I said leave me. What are you.. (She pushed his hand instead he kneel before her and extend stick before her.)

Arnav: Your sinner is right to serve you. Beat me, kill me, punish me as much as you like.