Her magical feel in her eyes

Thank you each and everyone who voted and commented on previous chapters. Here is the next update.

Chapter 2: Her magical feel in her eyes

His eyes turn wild with rage as soon as Ananya enter his castle- a place that only belong to khushi, his first and last love, how dare this women impure his beautiful palace calling herself his wife. Only Khushi have right upon him. For entire world, she is died, not for Arnav Singh Raizada. His breathe, his soul, his heart, every fibre of his soul belong to only Khushi. No death can separate them.

His eyes grew more dark by what his baby daughter call her by his name.

''Mumma..I missed you so much..'' Ananya bend down and she hugged her lifting her up.

''I miss you too..'' Said Ananya still hugging her, at the same time her eyes fixed at Arnav. While he look away. Reluctantly she step inside as Chahat held her hand and pull her inside, making her sit beside her and began talking.

''You totally forgotten me? Where were you, not once you remember me. No phone call..nothing'' Said chahat, her voice thicken holding her soft sob.

''No baby..'' said Ananya. She took her into her lap and kiss her all over her face with love. You are my life, Baby. Never think like that..There wasn't a single moment i do not remember you. I brought lots of gifts and chocolates for you from your mama house. Wiping her tears, She open her bag to show her a box wrap in a red cover when in a sudden a loud voice break their trace.

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! STOP BRAINWASHING MY DAUGHTER. Bubble finally exploded. He clench his fist trying hard not shout but her presence always made him remember how he lost his Khushi.

Those words were like acid to him. How dare this women steal the love of his daughter which only his real mother, deserves. Chahat should only call her mother, Khushi 'mumma'. He storm forward urgently making little chahat stood up in a sudden along with Ananya. Scared, she hide behind Ananya fearing of her papa anger. Ananya close her eyes knowing well what is going to happen next, only hoping he won't create scene in front of chahat who is already scared. A box which she is holding has been through into dustbin by him.

''My daughter don't need your damn gifts. Her father love is enough for her.'' Said Arnav pulling her close to him.

''But papa..I..I..'' Chahat try to say but unable to complete.

''She is not your mother, Khushi. How many times I told you to not call her by this name.''

''Why not pa-p-a- she-is-my-''

''No more arguments''. He said almost raising his voice. She begin to cry.

''Arnav please you can't speak to her like that..she is just a small kid..'' Said Ananya touching him slightly. He jerk her off roughly glaring with maddening anger.