Teaser-2

Payback time

''Make sure that bastard shouldn't survive from this hell..torture him, punish him or do whatever you want but i want to see him getting torture every single second..'' said Meera to the corps.

''What are you doing..This is not right..'' Protested ishita.

''This bloody criminal killed your mother and you still have guts to voice against me..don't you need justice for your mother..?'' Ask Meera.

''Ofcourse i want but not in a cost of punishing an innocent.'' Said ishita.

''What?''

''Haan meera..i feels Arnav is innocent.. i have seen honesty in his eyes..''

''What crap?'' She gave a dry laugh. ''No-one know him better than me..he is a dog..''

''Proud to know my lady-love understand me so well'' came a husky voice from behind and the presence of him shocked both of them. ''But baby it's is not good to call your future husband by such name''.

''Husband my foot..'' She raised her hand to give him a hard slap but all her actions came to an halt when it is grabbed by Asr and he pull her intimately closely making her to collide against his chest.

''Leave me..''

''Not so easily my darling sweetheart..'' Seeing her stunt, he twisted her both hands behind her waist. His proximity enraged her.

Inspector!!!!!!! She call the police and no sooner they surround the criminal.

''Look into my eyes Khushi. You really think I can take anyone's life..'' He urge her to look into his eyes but she resisted. ''I know you still have feelings for me..''

''Done with your non-sense'' Furiously she pushed him and he fall inside the cage.

As per her command, few of jailer went inside the cell in order to torture him.

''Have fun baby..I wish you will get the most cruel death in this jail'' She pass a flying kiss before walking away.

''I won't die until mother and daughter reunite'' He spoke under his breath bearing all the pain with open arms. Blood ozzing out.

Ishita try to convince her, heading behind her not to punish him like this until reports to come out. But she give no mercy to this bastard like he never gave her in past. It's his karma. He never respect women, love to use them and today he will realize what will happen when a same women come up with vengeance.

She bribe few corps and they give him third degree torture. Corps started to beat him mercilessly as if it is the last day of his life. He smile because his pain giving her happiness. All the time his eyes were only fixed upon her. While she is observing him standing outside his cell with a victorious smile.

''You made a deadly mistake touching Meera Shergil..now it's time for that dirty kid to receive punishment of your sins..''

He look on dumb-folded on hearing that.

''Khushi, No!!!!!! You will not hurt her..Listen to me..she is your own daughte--'' He saw her disappearing figure with worry.

To be continued!

Today i'm quite free so posted this teaser. Will post it soon. Please leave your comments and press vote button.

Now who will save little baby Khushi? And what about Arnav? How he will be escape.