Drastic meeting

Chapter 11: Drastic meeting

''I missed you so much..'' Said Arnav all lost and overwhelmed staring her with all the emotions filled up inside. He was short of words. What he was feeling currently couldn't describable into words. Never imagined god may fulfill his wish so soon. His khushi is alive..he found himself most happiest person in this world at present.

He stare into her eyes, same magical eyes he fell in love for the very first time.

Paralyzed for few moments, his brain cell completely lost the track. He went speechless, unable to frame his emotions into words.

''Khushi kaha chali gayi thi tum..'' (Where you had went..I thought you--) He said touching her cheeks. Alerted by the sudden touch, her body get tensed all of a sudden. She frowned, struggling to get up from this sudden proximity that is bringing her into fire. But again she collided against him.

She was shocked to the core. Suddenly facing him, she wasn't prepared at all and on top of that laying so close to this man she hated the most. More than him, she is angry on herself for letting him touch her even for a fraction. It was beyond her tolerance.

As she made futile attempt to move, he held her shoulder for support. His molten brown eyes were fixed to her, searching for the same emotion he craved for. But all he was received by her cold glare. She grew agitated. Her whole body began to arch by his mere touch as if someone hammered her by the wooden log.

HOW DARE YOU! Reflexively, she pushed him with a force letting him to clash on the other end but not before taking her along with him. He pinned her back into his warm embrace shielding her from getting hurt by the piece of glass, which left unnoticed when she was throwing things in the morning. But Khushi wasn't aware of that. Thinking him taking advantage of her, he came to her house to fulfill his vile motives. No! This wouldn't happen again. She is not weak either.

''What you doing here?'' Khushi asked, still laying above him.

''To meet my Khushi''

''No person by this name stay here! GET OUT!''

''Only If my Khushi allow me to..'' The way he refer her as his, definitely evoke the bad side of her. She look down and shocked to find herself holding his hand in a steel like grip.

Immediately loosening her grip, she got up on her feet and straighten herself. What surprise her next, Arnav offered his hand to stood up. She laughed out loud by his approach and turned her back pushing her hairs tendrils before giving a push in a mocking way.

I'M NOT YOUR PROPERTY WITH WHOM YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. WHO GAVE YOU RIGHT TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR AWEFUL HAND.. Angrily, she stamp her high heels aggressively and wounded his hand under her feet by which he dare to touch her.

The bubble which she was holding for long, finally exploded. He looked at her with astonishment as he never seen this side of khushi ever.

And before he know and make any advances toward his love, few of men stood like a pillar behind her.