Khushi's wish

Chapter 84: Khushi's wish

Arnav and Khushi lost in their fantasy world for the next few days. These beautiful days in the isolated island were the best moments in their life. It's like they are a teenage in love. They do fight and argue for many instances. The reasons are as silly as their irrational fights. But their patch up happens instantly. Khushi found herself as the luckiest woman in the world. Their fight deepens their love extra and they pamper each other little more.

"Khushi, How dare you."

"Arnavji stopped behaving like a teenage boyfriend. I have a very important meeting to attend that I cannot miss. So just get out of my room."

He frowns. The insult is something not digestible for the great Arnav Singh Raizada. But Khushi has any option. She has no idea they are going for this long honeymoon that is never going to end. She is not complaining though, in fact she loved every second spent with her lover. But not at the cost of ruining her mother's business. She runs the entire business alone and negligence is not in the dictionary of Meera Shergil. For the entire world she is renowned as the top most business woman, Meera Shergil. While outside the office, she transformed into Arnav Singh Raizada's wife Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada. She loves him more than anything and wants to spend most of her time, but she cannot neglect her business as well. Both are important. This business was her mother's last gift to her. It's like her second home.

Few years ago, she was Khushi Gupta whose entire world revolves around Arnav. But now she is a business woman, a mother and a wife. She needs to fulfill all the duties perfectly. Although she is away from her daughter for a few days, she kept all information updated from her friend Ishita. This is where problem arises. Her workaholic nature is the only quality her husband don't like about her. He wanted Khushi to only stay before his eyes 24*7. When he is in front of her, she cannot concentrate on her work. From the time he broke her phone, it became difficult for her to manage the business work..

After the meeting, she went directly to the bedroom to calm him. She knew he was hell upset with her harsh behavior. This made her guilty. But he left no option. That time she was hell frustrated and put all her anger on her poor husband. Now she is cursing herself for shouting at him. But he didn't say a word and left with a sad face.

She headed toward their beautiful penthouse . It was constructed inside the ship. The beauty of the penthouse is not less than a dream coming true. Arnav's another romantic surprise for his beloved wife.

He does everything in the last few days to make her smile. What did she do? She shouted at him. She is very sad about her own behavior. Now-a-days she is behaving like an old Asr. While her lovable Arnav never ever talks rudely or hurt her no matter how angry he was. That's how he became a changed man with time.

It took her a while to reach the bedroom area. Seeing darkness in the room, she began to wonder if he must be asleep.

No, he never sleeps without giving me a good night's sleep. Definitely, he must be planning to start another battle with her. Currently she is hell tired and exhausted after managing a 5 hours video conference with foreign clients. But she needs to pacify her husband first.

"Arnav" She called him. Got no response.

"Are you awake?" She walked a few steps to check what he was doing. There she saw him sleeping surrounding pillows leaving no place for her. He captured the entire bed.

First time it happens her laadgovernor sleeps before her. She is such a stupid fool to hurt him. With teary eyes, she took one pillow from the bed and began to sleep on the coach. Without disturbing him, she slowly moved, taking heavy and long steps. But suddenly her leg hit something and she lost her balance. She fell with a hard force. Fearfully, she closed her eyes waiting for pain to occur. Suddenly a strong pair of arms protectively grabbed her waist on time and prevented her from falling.