Kiss miss

Hello everyone. I hope you remember this story of mine.  posted after quite long time. Sorry for the delay. I got busy that's why couldn't posted on time. But now I am free for some days. Will post updates whenever I am free. Here is the next chapter..

Chapter 58: Kiss miss

Khushi: I am flying...flying... flying..

She stood on the bench and laughed like a free bird, doing all the crazy antics in the middle of the street late at night. She is in her usual drunken state, blabbering all the nonsense that comes to her cute brain. But her blabbering felt meaningful to her loverboy. Her every gesture drew him to fall in love with her once again.

Khushi: Why are you staring at me like that? (As soon as Khushi caught him, he averted his gaze to other things)

After that drama happened on the stage, Arnav without wasting a single minute took her out from the party hall. But Khushi is adamant. She won't leave anyone who dares to eye on her boyfriend. Above all, that girl, Shena was trying to get engaged to her man. How would she let her go so easily. As a result, she gave a punch to Shena like a possessive lover. The force was so hard, Shena fell unconscious. Later he made few calls and contacted his close sources instructing them not to leak any picture to the media and warn all his office staffs too.

Arnav: Happy now? (Ask Arnav after forcefully dragging her out from there. He never imagined Khushi would do something like that.)

Khushi: Very happy.. (With a proud smile.)

Arnav: Do you realize you kissed me in front of everyone.

Khushi: Pyaar kiya toh darna kya. (Why be afraid if you love someone)

Arnav: Crazy woman..You are so high..come to me. (He tries to catch her but she is running unsteadily in the middle of the street.) Khushi...we have to go home..

Khushi: No..No..No..First tell me you love me.. (With a cute pout.)

How much he craves to kiss her seeing the love reflect her eyes. But he controlled seeing her state.

Arnav: I love You, Only you.

Khushi: If you love then why the hell you always break my heart, why you left me for another woman and today again was planning to ditch me. Do you have any idea how much it hurts?

He encircles his arms in order to sooth her but she resists by pushing his hands off.

Khushi: Don't touch me..

She sat on the floor crying. He doesn't know what to say. Her pain is clearly visible. He can't imagine the amount of pain she had gone through. Without any fault she suffered all these years.

Suddenly the atmosphere became serious and Khushi began to speak her heart out which probably she would never express if she was in her normal state.

Khushi: Every single second of my life I thought what is my mistake that you punish me. I wasn't able to sleep at night. Your betrayal began to haunt me. To imagine you with another woman is the worst nightmare for me. The images of the past brually tore me. I was completely broken, losing my only reason for survival. I thought I lost my baby too. Then I got an angel in the form of Vasundra Ma. She loves me more than she loves her own daughter, Ishita. She helped me to come out from those painful depressions. She supported me throughout. I used to lay my head on her lap and she pampered me like a 5 years old child who craves for only LOVE. When the entire world isolated me, I found a real home in her embrace. She used to caress me, hug me, console me, pamper me. I felt like I had taken a new birth and my mom is with me. Thanks to Neev. Because of him, I got my mumma Back. But once again I lost my mother. That bastard brutally killed my Vasumdra Ma. HE KILLED HER..