It's trouble time

Chapter 18: It's trouble time

A huge blast and mishaps taking place in Meera's Mansion as soon as new kitten has been forcefully taken in

A huge blast and mishaps taking place in Meera's Mansion as soon as new kitten has been forcefully taken in.  It's more like a wrestling match between two wild lioness.

Furiously, Meera throw her on the floor leaving her to cry harder. Her injured head which wasn't heal, again deteriorated. But Meera is least bothered. Little baby instigated wrong nerves of her by calling her a bad mother.

''Stop your bloody drama and get up NOW'' Exclaimed Meera asking her stand up. This is more like a command. Poor kid disagree shaking her head negatively and started crying grabbing her small head.

Meera(Ruthlessly): I SAID SHUT UP!

Mini Khushi(With equal rage): NO!!!!!!!

Meera: ''HOW DARE YOU TO DISOBEY MEERA SHERGIl!'' 

Loosing all her senses, she went and grab Chahat's little hand harshly pulling her to the main hall where are her servants standing in a que. They wish the boss bowing their head and she signal them something through a sign. Small baby keep struggling, but she could do nothing. Then she lifted her head and look at the people with her mouth open. A giggle escape her mouth.

Meera: ''What's so funny''.

Mini Khushi: ''es thsss your sherphant or lobot'' (Robot) asked Chahat showing her two small milky tooth while all other gave her bewildered look as if she came from any planet.

They are Meera's well trusted and loyal servants, working for her since long but none saw anyone to hold guts like her. This tiny girl have something magnetized. She is very brave and courageous to raise voice in front of their arrogant boss. She is something who came for rescue, they thought smiling at her. But sooner composes themselves getting a famous glare from boss beore she started giving instruction to everyone including Chahat.

Meera: LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY. FROM HERE ONWARDS SHE STAYS HERE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER. 

She announced it loud and then started assigning task to each of them. They nodded obediently. ''She is one crazy girl. Keep an eye on her''. Seeing her antics, they find it hard to hold their laugh as little khushi doing Khushi mimicry behind her.

Meera: ''BUT THERE ARE FEW CONDITIONS WHICH YOU NEED TO FOLLOW LIKE MY OTHER SERVANTS. LITTLE GIRL...'' She repeated by getting no reply. She get invisible suddenly. This made Meera hell agitated. She shouted to her poor servants.

Meera: WHERE THE HELL SHE GONE..GO AND FIND HER. 

They searched her for almost a hour but got no clue.

Servant: ''She is nowhere mam.'' One of the servant said almost giving up.

Meera: WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS NOWHERE. MAIN DOOR IS CLOSED. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO GET OUT. GO AND FIND HER NOW!!!!!!!!