Jealousy

Thank you for your votes and comments on previous chapter. Sorry for this delay. Here is the next update. Will give one update of this story in a week. Due to gap, I am giving you precap of last chapter.

Quick precap: Chahat is laying on bed with wounded head as Khushi hit kalash over her head. Now Chahat is not ready to eat medicine or any food and put condition in front of Papa she will only eat from her mother. Due to her stubborn behavior, he went to Khushi dragging her toward her room. But she is not willing to get inside. Then what made her to met Chahat? Other side, It is revealed that Ananya is alive, joined hands with Aman and she is making some plans to expose neev.

________________________________________________________________ 

Chapter 32: Jealousy

A mind blowing smile appeared on little baby lips making her to jumped from her bed as soon as she saw her devil mumma entered her room.

''Mumma come...mumma come..hehe..'' Seeing her, a new energy get inside her and she started jumping on the bed like a cute puppy.

''Sit properly..'' Her rude tone of talking indeed frown little one for a second but she ignore it. Her mumma do cares for her. This one thought came to her innocent mind and it bring adorable smile on her face. She is just smiling like a fool holding her mother finger with her tiny hands asking her to come and seat beside her. How much she missed her. But Khushi jerk her hand and about to lash out seeing her weak condition but stopped at the moment she saw devil standing there.

''Alle..Papa why you sha..nding there..come na..'' Said Chahat with a cheerful face while Khushi just rolled her eyes disinterested.

''My bachaa is very hunglley..hunglley..'' He asked in a baby voice and kept the food tray in the middle of the table. Chahat wanted to nod but recalling those terms and condition she had put forward moments ago, she control her animalistic foodie urge to attacked on food and sit there with a sulky face.

Khushi is confused at first and then it transformed into shock on knowing she is refusing to eat. From the time she know her, she never saw her starving. Infact one time she remember this mini devil put entire house over her head since she got no food as her punishment given by her. It is surprising though. How much she rememble to me. What are you thinking Meera? This might be a coincidence or any of her act made by her father.

''So my cuty kitten..won't you have your favorite lunch..?'' He purposely brought her favorite dishes like jalebi, samosa, chane and some snacks to break her fasting idea.

''Wow..jalebi..'' He make a amazing sound while having a bite of it. "It's so yummy just like my janu..'' Chahat inhale it's fragrance,. It become so hard to control her urges. Her Papa is in full mood to torture her using her weak point. For sometime, she control it but sooner it become unbearable. On the other side, Khushi just staring her with her mouth drop open. What a sight? Why she is behaving like me?

''This is rama..chii..'' Snatching the meal from Arnav, she was going to stuff it her mouth.

''No me can't eat..'' Chahat pass a deadly glare to her Papa laad governor and then immediately close her mouth preventing herself to feel weak. She is determined and do anything to gain kisses and hugs from mumma. But, her poor empty stomach making disco dance inside her tummy. Arnav is trying hard to supress his smile seeing her crazy antics. He just wanted to hug her tight but mini version is fully determined to continue her blackmailing session.

"Baby..don't behave like your stubborn mum and have your food..see it is dying to melt inside your mouth..This sugary yummilicious jalebi is calling you like a..''