You are mine

Chapter 62: You are mine

Farmhouse:

''Arnav singh Raizada..You are really stupid to implement this plan..see how angry and violent she is..But do I have any option? She was ready to leave me for that evil Ananya..I will handle that Ananya later. Waise bhi she is busy in the pre wedding celebration which would never take place. Focus Arnav focus. Firstly think how to pacify your violent girlfriend...'' He mumbled before entering in.

From the hospital, he directly went behind her to stop her. He made several efforts to pacify her but she didn't give a single heed and left taking a taxi. That incident triggered her really hard. She punched him when he tried to stop her from going. From her action, he understood how mad she is.

''Damn what should I do..how to pacify my angry violent girlfriend?''

He still remembers how badly she was shaking seeing his dead body. He knew it would tore her apart. To see him dying is the worst nightmare for Khushi. ''Stupid me? Why the hell did I hurt her? I had promised to myself I would never hurt her no matter what may happen but once again I repeat the same mistake. I made her cry.''

He stood at the entrance searching for her. All lights were off, only dim light was on. Suddenly he heard a soft quavering voice from a corner. She is crying. This made his heart clenched. Immediately, he made his way toward her. She is sitting in the corner keeping her head down. She is hurt, very hurt. This made him really guilty. Slowly he moved toward her and kneel before her.

''Khushi..'' She didn't reply but jerked his hand roughly.

''Let's talk..'' When she didn't reply, he grabbed her nape from behind and urge her to look at him.

''Why you are here..JUST GO..'' Furiously, she pushed him away and continued crying.

''Don't shed tears for me. I don't deserves you..'' He touched her tears, he wanted to heal her but she didn't allow him. Upon that, his words agitate her more. She cast her tearful gaze to view him.

''Who the hell are you to decide what I deserve? Just tell me who I am to you? What relation do we share?''

''You are my love. My lifeline. My oxygen. The reason I am still alive and now I also know you love me..''

''No I won't. Not after what stunt you played. You again played with my feelings, Arnav. How dare you to- Do you even know what I went through when I found you in..'' She punched him again and again. He embraces all the pain given by her with a content smile. In every punch, he only sees her love and care stored inside her. It is clearly displaying how madly she love him.

''Why you always play with my feelings. I am not a toy Arnav. Stop hurting me.''

''Ouchh..currently you are hurting me..'' Upon realizing her own actions, she stops immediately and stares at him with concerned filled eyes. Very lovingly, he touched her cheeks and blink his eyes, gesturing her that he is fine.

''Khushi I am sorry. I have no choice. You are going to leave me how I let you go''

''And now I am sorry. I can't stay here'' Wiping off her tears, she stood up and started to leave.

He grabs her hand and pinned her against the wall. Her eyes narrowed seeing the intensity and madness displaying through his eyes.

''Not this time. You can't run from your Arnav always. Till now I let you do whatever you wanted. I didn't want to force my love on you that's why i let you go every time. If I wanted I would have married you a long time ago and made me mine. You know well no-one would stop Arnav Singh Raizada in having what he desires. You are my desire, Khushi. You are my only happiness. My madness..my obsession. The reason I am surviving only for you. I changed real marriage papers with a fake one thinking one day you will yourself come and confess your feelings and then we will marry and stay together happily. I wanted to give you each and every little happiness which destiny snatched from you. I know my Khushi. How much you value relationships and marriage. It was your dream to marry me and bear my children. But due to my stupidity, that dream remains incomplete. You never got the chance to experience the phase of motherhood. It still hurts me to remember how badly I treated you in the past and snatch your rights. You deserve to be love, Khushi. Our baby Khushi deserves to get love from both mother and father. I don't want to snatch her childhood due to her parents stupid fight.