Mystery

Updating after 4 months. From now will continue updating.

Chapter 75: Mystery

"Did you call my Dadi and tell my location to her?" Ananya asked as soon as she entered the stranger's room. "What did she said? Did she come right?"

An evil smile spread across his face when he saw her gorgeous figure clad in a saree. Her body is so tempting. He is craving to fuck her.

"Close the door first" Man instructed.

"What?"

"Don't you trust me? You think I will not help you from your monster's husband's cage?" The stranger said, hiding his cunning smile.

"No..I don't mean..I..actually.." Oblivious of his real intention, she obeyed him and shut the door.

"It's okay. You don't have to do this. I thought you were in need so I extended my hand for help. Instead of being grateful, you are doubting my-" He pretended to be upset.

"No, not at all"

Ananya felt guilty. She cursed herself and went forward. "Sorry for making you upset. Actually I don't trust people easily as my loved ones are the main reason for my destruction. My own sister ditched me by making me marry a drunken man of my father's age. I just hate her." She tightened her grip in a tight punch.

"I feel sorry for you" He placed his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him feeling uncomfortable. He made her sit on a stool and his hand over her. His sudden alien touch flinches her.

"I am your friend. You can share your plight with me," His hand went to brush her cheek. Repulsively, she inches back and rose on her feet.

"I need to go back. My husband may-" She raised her foot to walk away when suddenly her saree was held by him.

"What are you doing? Let me go" She tried to wave it off from his grip but his next move paralyzed her.

With a force, he jerks her saree causing it to slip from her shoulder. Instantly, she hugged herself in order to cover her chest from his hungry eyes.

Her eyes widened in shock knowing his motives.

"How dare you" Angrily, she twisted back and carried her hand to slap him hard. He held it and pulled her close.

"Leave me. You told me you will rang my family and help me to get rid off this place-

"Of Course I do. But before that you have to entertain me." She stared at him with shock.

"Nothing in this world is for free. I will help only if you pleasure me tonight" She got stiffened hearing that.

Fear started to arise within her. She doesn't know what to do, how to save herself. She made the biggest mistake coming here and now she is facing the consequence..

Darkness engulfed her life. One by one life is putting her into tough situations.

She made some attempts to run away. Reaching the door, she tries to unlock the door, but he makes all her attempts in vain by tearing her blouse from behind.

"Please No..I beg you..I am married..don't do this to me" He laughed out loud.

"Married? You called yourself married. I know that man is not liable to fulfill your physical needs. That's why I am telling you to forget everything for one night and compromise with me. If you agree willingly, it will be good for you. I may help you to get rid of his hell. But if you make any noise, I must torture you." She shook her head and started shouting and making an attempt to her voice to go out of the window.