Teaser: Proposal

''Will you marry me?'' Bending on his knees, Arnav offered a ring in front of her

''Bolo Khushi..shaadi karogi mujhse..banogi meri dulhan..?'' (Say Khushi, will you marry me..will be be my bride?) Khushi can see sincerity and honesty in those lover boy eyes. She close her eyes as the burden of pain is too much to bare.

''Arnav..tum yeh...''

''Mana mat karna..main tumhare bina mar..'' (Never say no..I will diiiieeee) 

Arnavvvv! Pulling him, she made him stand to her level and cupped his cheeks. She look straight into his eyes and he drown in her like a crazy lover.

''Don't ever say that ever again..'' He smiles when she gave him a passionate hug. ''I hate you, Arnav..never ever say that again..I will kill you if you..'' She punch him with her free hands trying to freed herself and at the same time he grip them restraining her to move, kissing her fingers one by one lovingly. He caress her back as he felt her shaken by his words. Once she calm down, he increases the pressure of the hug making her loose all her senses.

 At this moment, Khushi forget she is a Meera who has a mission to accomplished. All her actions and words come out genuinely without her acknowledgement where it was leading. Arnav melted by her and kiss her hairs and cheeks consoling her time to time he is not going anywhere.

''I am not going anywhere baby..Your Arnav is yours only..I will never imagine to eye any other woman because you all I want for myself..believe me..'' She smile in peace kissing his right cheek. Her heartbeat went overdrive as the feeling of love started rushing all over her body. She deepen the hug so does he. They remain into each other arms ready to remove all the barriers between them.  

''Khushi..''

''Hmm..''

''Let me go now..''

''Never..''

''Please..baby..''

''Arnav I can't leave you..I just can't..

''Why..''

Because I Lov..eee..''

No!!!!!!

She open her eyes when a voice from behind vibrate in air. She saw Meera image to her who is watching her with deadly expression.

Meera: Hold on your emotion..You are not a naive Khushi. You are a Meera..Meera shergil who has only one aim in life is to destroy Arnav Singh Raizada...Don't let this bastard control your heart..Love is the most stupid emotion that only destruct a person and you are not that stupid women to let this emotion enter you. You are strong, independent and knew how to handle your enemies.

She look at her own mirror image, numbly.

Khushi: Don't listen to this selfish Meera. She is heartless and mean but you are not. He is your Arnav. Your one and only love. He wanted to fulfill your dreams. You should be happy. You are so lucky to have a lover like him who can do anything to make you smile. He wanted to marry you, Khushi and you also wanted to marry him right?

She nodded.

Khushi: Then forget everything and say yes. See how desperately he is waiting for your reply. He is madly in love with you, Khushi. Forgive him and embrace his love. Forget that damn revenge and move on.

Meera: No..don't listen to this stupid fool, Khushi. She already received well deserved punishment trusting this man. You don't repeat it. Don't fall into his trap. Do it what you have planned for him. Most importantly dare to LOVE HIM AGAIN. You are not allowed to love him. Because there is no 'LOVE' in your dictionary.

Khushi: You already love him. Everyone deserve a chance, Khushi. Give him that chance, please. He is dying to be with you. All he wants is you. Just you. His heart will bleeds if he came to knew you are planning to play the love game with his emotions. Save him, Khushi. Just save him. Betrayal is the most worst feelings and no-one knew better than you. How can you hurt him..This is not you.

Meera: No. This man doesn't deserve you.. He deserves punishment playing with your innocence. I know his love and trust for you, making you weak and guilty but he deserves betrayal. It's very important to show him how does it feel when someone whom you give your all breaks you leaving you with nothing. TIT FOR TAT.

Arnav: ''Khushi..Kya hua..why are you sweating..''

''Arnav main..woh..''

''I am waiting for your answer. Are you ready to be mine for the rest of your life..Will you be my wife..my soulmate?''

Before Khushi say anything, he took her lips kissing her softly making a sweet love to her mouth. Since he is getting intense, she grab his collar for support and reply back raking his hairs with the same love.

''Oh Khushi..I am so so happy I feel like flying in air..Now i can't imagine a second without you..I love you so much jaan..Hum aj hi shaadi karenge..'' (We will marry right now) He is in cloud 9 and spun her round cheerfully pulling her off the ground.

''Put me down..Arnav..what are you doing..''

''No way..''

''Ar..na..listen..I..'' He is so excited and happy that he can't wait to listen what she wanted to say.

''Thank you for loving me, Khushi..'' He plant a soft kiss over her eyes before wearing the ring to her middle finger that directly connect to her heart. Her eyes well up by his romantic gesture and they walk toward the desired destination.

To be continued!

What will be Khushi decision? Will they marry or not. Let me reveal one thing that they are still unmarried. Why I am saying this..it will reveal in next chapter. 

If you remember It mention in one chapter when khushi lost her memory and neev tried to marry her, one pandit came and said seeing her bhagya that she will remain unmarried forever and never  get a chance to become  a mother again. Did he said it true or not it will reveal soon. I am drafting it and hopefully give it by night or tomorrow.

Destroyed chapter after posting desire next chapter. You are getting regular updates of this stories because I am completely hooked with this story.

Please give votes and comments to get quick update.